“Asheville stop”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Louisville, Kentucky
“Asheville stop”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very nice hotel for a stop over on the way to Myrtle Beach from Louisville. As nice a Hampton as I have stayed at. Several restaurants in the immediate area. Easy access to interstate. Going to stay there again on my way back home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for being our guest during your recent travels. We are certainly glad you chose to stay here with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We love the fact that our hotel is conveniently located to some great restaurants and local attractions. We truly appreciate you being our guest and hope that you will continue to stay with us during your travels. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Your feedback is vital to our success. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This hotel is situated in a great location for relaxation. It has a wonderful area to gather your friends and enjoy time watching TV or playing games. Nice friendly atmosphere. Employees were very welcoming and attentive. Only thing we didn't like was our room had no microwave or fridge which we've been spoiled to having on our past stays at other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your kind words. It is great to hear that you were able to kick back and relax for a bit. I do hate that the fact we do not have microwaves or refridgerators in our standard rooms was disappointing to you. On your next visit, I would love for you to try one of our spacious suites which will provide you with everything you need. The suites have a full kitchenette, a spacious living room and bedroom, a wonderful whirlpool tub, and much more. Thank you for being our guest and we certainly hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.
Forest City, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I are very happy with our stay at the Hampton, Fletcher NC. This is a very nice and clean place to stay. Seems to be in a very secure location. This was not our first time to stay there and we will use this facility again in the future when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad to hear that you chose to stay with us once again. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean, comfortable surroundings and amenities. We are just thrilled to hear that you are "Happy with Hampton". Thank you for being a loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
USA
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The Hampton is convenient to the airport with a friendly shuttle service that was a real boon to me as I had a 600am flight. It's clean, convenient and has a well-staffed front desk with young professionals who really seem to enjoy their work and are truly welcoming to visitors. There are a lot of restaurants to choose from for dinner, and Cracker Barrel and Carrabas are very close, just across the street- which was fine for me. i can recommend this hotel without hesitation - a bit pricey for a Hampton, but you pay for location and it's worth it

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank PMFAULKNER
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay. Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our front desk staff. They are a great group of people and they most definitely take pride in their jobs and enjoy taking care of our guests. Thank you for recommending this hotel to others. We truly appreicate your loyalty. I will most definitely share this review with my staff and praise them for a job well done.
Winchester
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I love Hampton Inns and this place didn't disappoint us. The location was perfect right off of I-26,
but also close to Restaurants (Ruby Tuesdays next door) Target, Wal-mart and several other retail spots. We liked the bed and the shower had plenty of water pressure. I'm not much of a breakfast person, but I always enjoy the Hampton breakfast. I found the front desk staff to be very helpful. They printed off directions to all the sights and always had a smile on their face. There also seemed to be a nice pool and hot tub outside, but we didn't check that out. I think we saved approx 60 dollars a night staying at this Hampton as apposed to staying in Asheville.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was "just what you needed". That is music to my ears. I am thrilled that you chose to be our guest. We strive daily to ensure that every guest that walks through our doors is made to feel right at home. We want everyone to have an enjoyable experience with us. Our front desk staff does an exceptional job and they wil so excited to hear your comments. I will most definitely share your review with my entire team. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Oviedo, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2013

A very comfortable, clean, and courteous stay for those traveling. It has most amenities that one would need, but mostly a good, quiet room for a good nights sleep ... and then have waffles before you go.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to get a good night's rest here at our property. Our staff strives daily to ensure that we provide all of our guests with clean and comfortable rooms along with excellent customer service. We truly appreciate you being our guest and hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Staff very friendly and helpful. The WiFi not so good and the accommodations seemed lacking. The breakfast shows improvement since food was served HOT and this is good indicator things turning around from former not-so-good Hampton Inn breakfasts. The pool needs work.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We value your feedback because that is what makes us a better hotel. We recently did an upgrade on our WI-FI so I certainly apologize that you had some issues. I have reported to Stay Connected that you experienced some issues so they can check our equipment. We are truly excited about our new full hot breakfast that we now serving and are pleased that you were able to enjoy it. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you your thoughts regarding your stay. I do apologize that we did not exceed your expectations in regards to our accomodations and pool. Please contact me at the hotel directly so I can get some more information from you. Thank you for being our guest and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!