“A Good Stop on Your Journey”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Reviewed August 9, 2013

A very comfortable, clean, and courteous stay for those traveling. It has most amenities that one would need, but mostly a good, quiet room for a good nights sleep ... and then have waffles before you go.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to get a good night's rest here at our property. Our staff strives daily to ensure that we provide all of our guests with clean and comfortable rooms along with excellent customer service. We truly appreciate you being our guest and hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Staff very friendly and helpful. The WiFi not so good and the accommodations seemed lacking. The breakfast shows improvement since food was served HOT and this is good indicator things turning around from former not-so-good Hampton Inn breakfasts. The pool needs work.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We value your feedback because that is what makes us a better hotel. We recently did an upgrade on our WI-FI so I certainly apologize that you had some issues. I have reported to Stay Connected that you experienced some issues so they can check our equipment. We are truly excited about our new full hot breakfast that we now serving and are pleased that you were able to enjoy it. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you your thoughts regarding your stay. I do apologize that we did not exceed your expectations in regards to our accomodations and pool. Please contact me at the hotel directly so I can get some more information from you. Thank you for being our guest and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

While the hotel is very nice and the Hilton Hhonors program is pretty good, if you want Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards points, you need to stay with a different hotel chain. Hilton had a falling out with SWA couple of years ago.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your loyalty to the brand by being a Hilton Honors member. I am terribly sorry that there is an issue with a particular airline rewards program. I have forwarded this information to the Hilton Brand so that they may take a look into this situation. I appreciate you providing us with this information so we can see if situation can be rectified. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Hampton Inn is a quality brand but this experience was not up to par. Staff could have been more willing to take care of the customer. Overall, experience was ok but not what I expected from the brand.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am terribly sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. I would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us because it allows us to better serve you as well as our other guests. Please contact me directly at the hotel so that I may find out what we need to improve on and how we can make your future stays better. Thank you for being our guest and I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times and it lives up to my expectations. I'm a silver member and prefer HG Inn but this Hampton is very nice, clean, friendly and a nice location, safe. Nice pool and hot tub area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

First of all, let me thank you for your loyalty to the brand. We certainly value your Hilton Honors status and truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Check in was rather quick and satisfactory, however things took a turn for the worse after that. The pool was dirty with insects and leaves all over the place, the gate for the pool enclosure was difficult to operate, there was limited staff presence near the pool, and the hot-tub lacked a temperature control/timer. Back in the room, the A/C wasn't working properly and I tossed and turned all night. In the morning, the breakfast foods were good, but not replenished and the bread was too big for the toaster. To make things worse, the breakfast staff went around asking every table if they needed anything, except our table--the only non-white family in the dining area. I was surprised at this lack of maintenance and clear disservice. I had higher expectations for a Hilton branded hotel, but I left thoroughly disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am terribly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. Thank you for letting us know about the issues you experienced. I can assure you that my maintenance staff has taken at look about the pool area as well as the air conditioner in the room and I have addressed the issues you experienced in breakfast. We unfortunately do not have staff that stays at the pool area during the hours of operations, however our maintenance staff does consistently work to maintain our pool area in order to keep it in the best of shape. The water temperature in our outdoor whirlpool is maintained at a temperature of less than 104 degrees. This whirlpool contanstly cycles which is why there are no controls. We strive daily to ensure that all of guests are taken care of and I do apologize that we fell short with you and your family. Since you left our hotel disappointed and not completely satisfied, I will stand behind the Hampton Guarantee and issue you the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Again, I do apoligze for any issues you experienced during your stay with us. We do hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very sastified with this hotel except for one day when returned late afternoon and housekeeping had not serviced the room. They came immediately after I called. The suite rooms are especially nice with a full kitchen including plates, glasses, silverware, an ice maker in refridgarator, and a dishwasher.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our most fabulous suites. It is so nice to have such a spacious room in order to just kick back and relax. I do apologize that housekeeping had not made it to your room until late in the afternoon. We certainly try and take care of all of our guests in a timely manner. I would love to be able to speak with you regarding this issue so we can ensure that it does not happen again. Your feedback is so very important to us because it allows us to better serve you as well as our other guests. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We truly enjoy hearing how our guests feel about us. Thank you for being our guest and we hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
#1 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!