All reviewsfire pitgreat place to stayoff the highwayfront desk staffvery nice hoteleasy accessup to datehot tubexcellent staythe breakfast areabreakfast staffclose to the airportclean roomsparking lotcomfortable bedfree breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stopped for one night while traveling through Asheville. This Hampton is spacious, clean, and comfortable. It's near the airport, about a 15-20 minute drive from downtown. There were a few things that could have made the stay a bit better. First, the air conditioning units were LOUD. Second, the breakfast bar was out of coffee --- we were told that the coffee maker was broken. Third, maintenance in our room before we arrived caused black water to run from our sinks -- although it turned clear after we ran it for a while. These little things could be corrected with a bit more staff attention. That said, I would certainly give the place another chance -- cleanliness and comfort are key..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time write a review about your recent stay with us. I truly appreciate you taking the time to make me aware of the issues you experienced. I can assure you I will address each and everyone of the the issues. I do apologize that you did not have a problem free stay and we want to ensure that does not happen again. I am glad to hear that were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room. I am more than thrilled to know that you would certainly give us another chance. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for feedback. It is certainly what makes us better.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This Hampton was very nice. Everything was very clean and the service was great. This particular hotel is just a little south of the heart of Asheville, so you have to drive everywhere. It wasn't too bad as there was plenty of parking downtown, and we wanted to drive into the mountains anyhow. I will probably stay closer to downtown next time though.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I truly appreicate your kinds words regarding your recent stay with us. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accomodations and to provide over the top hospitality and service. Since you need to be closer to downtown, I would love to recommend our Hampton Tunnel Road property. This property is minutes from downtown Asheville and may be better suited for your needs on your next visit. They will most definitely offer you the same great accomodations and service. There is also a complimentary shuttle that can take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius of the hotel so you would not have to worry about parking. This shuttle runs from 8am to 10pm. We truly appreciate your business and would love to have you stay with us again if the need arises.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We left Vero Beach, Florida at 8:00am it had been a long day with bumper to bumper traffic through South Carolina. We were really exhausted and wanted a hotel close to US40 for our drive the next day. the Hampton Inn Asheville/Airport fit the bill. We weren't sure they would have a room, but they did and it fit our needs perfectly. We had a good nights rest. We were a little disappointed in their breakfast it was not as good as in some Hamptons we have stayed, but it was still a good stay. Beautiful area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad to hear that we were able to be your "last minute stop" from your long day of driving. I am terribly sorry that you were not completely satisfied with our breakfast. I would love to get some feedback on that so I can make sure I take care of any issues. Please feel free to inbox me at avlap_hampton_suites@hilton.com or contact me directly at 828-687-0806. It is good to know that you were able to get a good night's rest and I hope that you will visit us again soon. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel was very easy to get to (right off of I-26), and yet we didn't hear the cars and trucks on the expressway. The rooms were very quiet. The view from our room looked out over the pool and trees, but we didn't hear anything from the people in the pool either.
The woman who checked us in welcomed us very warmly, suggested places for dinner, and even called our room a while after we checked in to see if we needed anything and if we were comfortable with the room.
The breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast, but even so, the fruit was fresh and cold and the oatmeal was nice and hot. They also had bagels, waffles, cereal, etc.
If I'm in the area again, I would definitely stay here another time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We value your feedback and it is so vital to our success. I am glad to hear that you were able to experience the quiteness of our rooms. We certainly strive to provide the best customer service possible. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your thoughts with us. I will most definitely share this review with my staff. We look forward to you having you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Scenic setting with quality accomadations at good price $119.00 + tax for what offered. Area offers good restaurants and easy access to Interstate or scenic Highway. Room was very clean, bedding comfortable and had good seating for relaxation or work if needed. Gave us best room available for mature adult with special accessibility needs. Facility offered indoor pool and fitness room. Interior rooms good safety factor.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

It is our goal to provide every guest with clean, comfortable surroundings. We certainly try to ensure that our guests have ample room to relax and work if need be in the rooms and throughout the hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a room that met your accessibility needs. It is good to hear that you felt safe and secure while at our property. We strive meet all of our guests' needs on a daily basis. Our outdoor pool and fitness center are great assets and I hope that you were able to relax and enjoy them during your stay. Thank you for being our guest and we certainly hope you will come and visit us again soon.