All reviewsfire pitgreat place to stayoff the highwayfront desk staffvery nice hotelhot tubeasy accessup to dateexcellent staythe breakfast areabreakfast staffclose to the airportclean roomsparking lotcomfortable bedfree breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Hotel is clean, convenient to airport and reasonably priced for the area. After spending several days at a "lake resort" in Brevard, it was an extreme pleasure to find a clean, convenient room that was not stuck many miles in the woods with bugs and convenient to many stores and the airport.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. My housekeeping staff works hard today in and day out to provide our guests with clean, comfortable rooms . I am glad to hear that you were able to just relax after your previous days in Brevard. We truly appreciate your feedback and I am grateful that you took the time to let us know how we are doing. I hope that you will come and visit us again soon. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was a great hotel room for my family. We reserved a suite with 2 queens. We ended up with a suite the size of two rooms that included a full kitchen! We were able to quickly get to Asheville to explore and we even cooked a meal with items we purchased at the farmers market. The outdoor pool was nice (a bit cold) and there was good barbecue down the street (Circle B Ranch).

Room Tip: Room 425 was a great suite with a full kitchen!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad that you were able to experience one of our spacious suites during your stay with us. They are just perfect when travelling with the family. The suites provide more than enough room to be able to kick back and relax. I am glad you were able to enjoy some of our amenities that we have onsite as well as some of the local food and attractions that are in the area. I hope that you and your family will come back and visit us again soon. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was very pleased with the hotel, both facilities and staff, but thought it cost more than it should. A very good restaurant was located just across the parking lot. A McDonalds Restaurant was only a few more steps away.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that enjoyed your stay with us. We do try and keep our rates on the competitive edge with the surrounding area and I am terribly sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. We love our location here because we are so conveniently located to so many restaurants and area attractions. I truly appreciate your feedback because it allows us to better serve you as well as our other guests. Thank you again and we look forward to having you visit us again.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

As always, I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. This fine hotel was no exception. I was slightly dismayed that the 'HHonors' card was not honored for a discount for my overnight accommodation. However, I was offered a $10 discount for the single room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Clay M

Thank you for your loyalty to the brand. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Unfortunately the Hilton Honors program does not provide discounts on room rates unless you choose to use your points to book a room. I have shared the website with you that will allow you to review all of the member benefits. Here is the site address: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/explore/index.html. Again, we thank you for your loyalty and hope that you will visit us again soon. Pleas let us know if we can assist you further.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our stay was beyond excellent....if I could rate higher than 10, I would!! I look for comfort mainly while my husband looks for internet access. Both of us were extremely satified and will always seek out this hotel chain where ever our travels take us.....The staff goes beyond their friendliness. It is just the nicest, cleanest, up to date hotel there is for this price. THANK YOU HAMPTON INN!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow!! Thank you for the awesome review. We strive daily to ensure that each and everyone one of our guests are made to feel right at home from the time they walk in the door. I can't thank you enough for the kind words and I will make sure that I share them with my staff at our Team Huddle in the morning. We truly look forward to having you stay with again in the near future.