All reviewsfire pitgreat place to stayoff the highwayfront desk staffvery nice hotelhot tubeasy accessup to dateexcellent staythe breakfast areabreakfast staffclose to the airportclean roomsparking lotcomfortable bedfree breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our stay was beyond excellent....if I could rate higher than 10, I would!! I look for comfort mainly while my husband looks for internet access. Both of us were extremely satified and will always seek out this hotel chain where ever our travels take us.....The staff goes beyond their friendliness. It is just the nicest, cleanest, up to date hotel there is for this price. THANK YOU HAMPTON INN!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Wow!! Thank you for the awesome review. We strive daily to ensure that each and everyone one of our guests are made to feel right at home from the time they walk in the door. I can't thank you enough for the kind words and I will make sure that I share them with my staff at our Team Huddle in the morning. We truly look forward to having you stay with again in the near future.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Family from Memphis and Virginia Beach met here in the middle, Asheville, NC. The hotels' heated outside pool, warm breakfast and big king suite made this family trip easy to manage. Staff was extremely helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy some time with your family. I am glad that you were able to experience some of the amenities we offer such as our outdoor pool, our full hot breakfast, as of course our wonderful suites. We truly look forward to having you come back and stay with us again soon. Thank you again for choosing our beautiful hotel as your meeting place.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Clean, comfortable stay with outstanding service and great location for Asheville and Biltmore. Building a bit worn but well run and accommodating. Handicapped parking a little far from entrance but open parking is in front. Would stay again and recommend to all ages, business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate the kind words. We strive daily to ensure that we are providing the best acommodations possible to each and everyone of our guests. Your feedback is very important in order for us to provide excellent service. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Second visit. Each quite satisfactory. Loved the sauna and 2 hot tubs. Complimentary breakfast was great and lobby comfortable to relax in. Beds slept well. Pleasant and helpful staff. Place seemed very well managed. Coming up from Charlotte, ideal area near Ashville, Hendersonville and Brevard. Highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I truly appreciate your feedback. I am so glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to ensure that all of our guests are made to feel right at home from the minute they walk through the door. I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. I am excited to share this review with my staff so I can commend them for a job well done. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Room was clean and spacious (We had a suite.) The room and furnishings are beginning to show some age. Staff gets high marks.
By the way, the room thermostat is behind the TV. The bathroom desperately needs a fan!

• Stayed: May 2013
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our spacious suites. The wide open space is great to just kick back and relax. Thank you for giving our staff high marks. All of my staff goes above and beyond to ensure that our guests feel welcome from the moment they enter the doors. We certainly appreciate your feedback because it allows us to better our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.