All reviews fire pit great place to stay off the highway front desk staff very nice hotel easy access up to date hot tub excellent stay the breakfast area breakfast staff close to the airport clean rooms parking lot comfortable bed free breakfast staff was friendly
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Second visit. Each quite satisfactory. Loved the sauna and 2 hot tubs. Complimentary breakfast was great and lobby comfortable to relax in. Beds slept well. Pleasant and helpful staff. Place seemed very well managed. Coming up from Charlotte, ideal area near Ashville, Hendersonville and Brevard. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I truly appreciate your feedback. I am so glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to ensure that all of our guests are made to feel right at home from the minute they walk through the door. I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. I am excited to share this review with my staff so I can commend them for a job well done. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Room was clean and spacious (We had a suite.) The room and furnishings are beginning to show some age. Staff gets high marks.
By the way, the room thermostat is behind the TV. The bathroom desperately needs a fan!

• Stayed: May 2013
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our spacious suites. The wide open space is great to just kick back and relax. Thank you for giving our staff high marks. All of my staff goes above and beyond to ensure that our guests feel welcome from the moment they enter the doors. We certainly appreciate your feedback because it allows us to better our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for years and will continue to do so, due to the excellent customer service that I hav received over the years. I have never had a problem and the staff is always very accomodating. Every customer is made to feel like a Hilton Honors Gold Member.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel as well as to the brand. Our staff works hard to ensure that every guests that walks through our doors is made to feel right at home. We take pride in satisfying each and every guest. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I will definitely share your kind words with the staff tomorrow morning during our "Team Huddle" Thank you again and we certainly look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn. the room was large and comfy, you coulda had 10 people visiting with us as there were extra chairs and desks and end tables; the beds were perfect, 2 tvs; the lobby is glorious, so sharp and welcoming; good breakfast-- it was a bit far from the Asheville downtown hot spots, but we knew that ahead of time; muchas gracias!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kiki0412

What a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to experience one of our spacious suites. We strive daily to provide clean and comfortable surroundings for our guests. We are very proud of our newly renovated lobby and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for being our guest and for sharing your kind words with us. I hope that if you are in the area in the near future, you will come and stay with us again. Thank you again

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Met my needs in being away from Asheville but not to far from Asheville. The ruby tuesday is right next door so that's nice. There is a Target across the street so if you get a room with a kitchen you can cook etc in your room and not worry about spending extra money out to dinner

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family