Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
ComfortInn
$72
$70
EconoLodge
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
$169
$143
Orbitz.com
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport(Arden)(Great Value!)
$119
Courtyard
  • Pool
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Hotwire.com
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$204
$185
Best Western Hendersonville Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
$88
$76
All reviewsfire pitgreat place to stayoff the highwayfront desk staffvery nice hoteleasy accesshot tubbreakfast staffbusiness tripwe've stayedthe breakfast areaking suiteclean roomsexcellent stayup to dateone night staynice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for years and will continue to do so, due to the excellent customer service that I hav received over the years. I have never had a problem and the staff is always very accomodating. Every customer is made to feel like a Hilton Honors Gold Member.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

We truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel as well as to the brand. Our staff works hard to ensure that every guests that walks through our doors is made to feel right at home. We take pride in satisfying each and every guest. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I will definitely share your kind words with the staff tomorrow morning during our "Team Huddle" Thank you again and we certainly look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn. the room was large and comfy, you coulda had 10 people visiting with us as there were extra chairs and desks and end tables; the beds were perfect, 2 tvs; the lobby is glorious, so sharp and welcoming; good breakfast-- it was a bit far from the Asheville downtown hot spots, but we knew that ahead of time; muchas gracias!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kiki0412

What a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to experience one of our spacious suites. We strive daily to provide clean and comfortable surroundings for our guests. We are very proud of our newly renovated lobby and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for being our guest and for sharing your kind words with us. I hope that if you are in the area in the near future, you will come and stay with us again. Thank you again

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Met my needs in being away from Asheville but not to far from Asheville. The ruby tuesday is right next door so that's nice. There is a Target across the street so if you get a room with a kitchen you can cook etc in your room and not worry about spending extra money out to dinner

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very pleased with my stay. Will certainly stay again at this hotel when the opportunity arises. When we registered we were greeted with a very pleasant and cheerful young lady that even remembered us from previous stays at this hotel. Was pleased to see the renovations in the lobby had been completed. Very beautiful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

I am so glad to hear that you will be back to stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts regarding your most recent stay. Our front desk staff goes above and beyond to make sure that every guest that walks through the doors feels right at home. I am thrilled that you were able to make another trip and see the finished product after our lobby renovations and more importantly I am glad you like the changes we made. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you for all of your kind words.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I came here for two nights on a weekend for a wedding. When we walked we were greeted politely and our room was ready. I had to ask for an upgrade (diamond status). I was accommodated. Check in was quick. I had a king suite with a kitchen. Great feature because across the street is a target store so I picked up breakfast groceries and made myself breakfast instead of going downstairs. There is a real coffee pot in the room, stove, microwave, fridge, dishes, pots/pans etc. Handy since the breakfast downstairs is sort of typical average hotel food. Room was clean, maid service was excellent, they met all of our needs. Bed was comfortable. Oh and you just walk a small set if stairs to get to a ruby Tuesday as well. We drove to Asheville and it probably took 20mins on an early Saturday evening. Great location. Suitable for quick departure back on the road to Florida.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I am thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy all the great amenities that comes along with with our spacious suites. Thank you for your business and your continued loyalty to the brand. Your Hilton Honors status is very important to us and we certainly do our absolute best to accomodate requests for upgrades. I truly appreciate the kind words and will most definitely share them with my entire staff. We certainly look forward to having you as our guest again when you are back in the area.