“Near Parkridge Hospital”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Family member and I stayed here after she had outpatient surgery. It was convenient to the hospital and provided a special rate. Was an easy ride back to hospital for a recheck the next morning. Especially quiet and clean. Check in easy. Many restaurants nearby. No interaction with staff because we were being hermits during recovery.

Room Tip: 205 at end of hall away from elevators
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I truly appreciate your feedback. It is such a valuable tool for me and my staff. I am glad to you hear that you and your family member were able to rest comfortably during your stay with us.I hope that you will come and stay with us again the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The members of staff I encountered were friendly. The room was very clean and bed was quite comfortable. This was a good place for a couple days of business in Asheville. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We strive daily to provide all of our guests with clean and comfortable surroundings. We want all of our guests to feel right at home from the minute they walk through the door. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you again and we hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Close to Biltmore House, Black Mountain, and Downtown Asheville, without the Downtown yuppie prices. A wonderfull stay with wide baths, King beds, pool, fitness, and jacuzzi. Very nice!

Close to a Target - just in case you forgot something at home. Next to a Ruby Tuesday for some middle class fare.

Staff went out of there way to get us some wine glasses for the custom wine we bought at Biltmore House Winery nearby.

A lovely chillaxin time. THanks Asheville Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: Near a target, ruby tuesday's for quick trips, but just 15 min from Downtown Asheville and Biltm...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

So glad to hear that you had a "lovely chillaxin time". I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to experience some of our local attractions. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your recent stay. I will most definitely share them with my staff. We hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The hotel was very clean and inviting. The bathroom had a night light. Sometimes its the small things that really make a differance. I've woken up many times in a hotel room, disoriented, and fumble my way to the bathroom. So I loved the night light.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you so much taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. You are so right that sometimes it is just the small things that make a difference. Our hotel as well as the brand itself does everything possible to ensure that we are providing amenities that will be useful to our guests. We strive daily to ensure that each and every guest that walks through our doors experience "clean and inviting" accomodations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton before and were very pleased however on this stay I was ready to get back in our car and drive at 11 pm. If they assign Room 220, politely decline it. It backs up to elevator and is across the hall from vending machine. Very noisy. We were moved to 208 and I was under impressed. It smelled like it has been a previous smoking room and deodorizer covering the smell. The jacuzzi tub was disgusting. It looked like it was in the process of being installed. Also had to close the bedroom doors because refrigerator noise. This was supposed to be upgrade. Needless to stay I won't be sleeping tonight. Disappointing stay this time.

• Stayed: February 2013
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

We appreciate your loyalty to us and value your feedback as a longstanding guest and frequent traveler. The comfort and safety of our guests is a top priority for us and your feedback regarding the outside noises and unwanted room scent will help us to rectify these issues and avoid any future disturbances. Please direct message me your contact information so I can speak with you and personally apologize. We'd hate to lose your business and hope to one day have another opportunity to serve you.

Sharon Davidson
sharon.davidson@hilton.com

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel. Check in was a breeze and the ladies at the front desk were wonderful. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The beds, very comfortable. The bathroom was well stocked and clean as well. The best thing about this hotel was the price. I received the military rate of $86 plus tax. Other hotels in the area are much more expensive. I will probably frequent this hotel mainly because of the wonderful staff and price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ngwife2
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I truly apprececiate you taking the time to write a review. It is always refreshing to hear how we are doing. We strive daily to provide each of our guests with clean, comfortable rooms, affordable accomodations, and excellent service. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. Thank you so much for being our guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This hotel is very convenient, practically across the street from the airport. And they have a 24-hour shuttle, which I appreciate because I often arrive late at night. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet, and the complimentary high-speed Internet works well. One of our offices is nearby, and the hotel is always willing to drive me to the office, saving me the cost/trouble of renting a car or calling a cab. Even though the Hilton chain isn't my preferred one anymore, I would only stay at this hotel when in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank larryd6578

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoy having you as our guest and are thankful that you have continued to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you are able to utilize some of the many amenities we offer. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!