“Night lights”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Night lights”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The hotel was very clean and inviting. The bathroom had a night light. Sometimes its the small things that really make a differance. I've woken up many times in a hotel room, disoriented, and fumble my way to the bathroom. So I loved the night light.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you so much taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. You are so right that sometimes it is just the small things that make a difference. Our hotel as well as the brand itself does everything possible to ensure that we are providing amenities that will be useful to our guests. We strive daily to ensure that each and every guest that walks through our doors experience "clean and inviting" accomodations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton before and were very pleased however on this stay I was ready to get back in our car and drive at 11 pm. If they assign Room 220, politely decline it. It backs up to elevator and is across the hall from vending machine. Very noisy. We were moved to 208 and I was under impressed. It smelled like it has been a previous smoking room and deodorizer covering the smell. The jacuzzi tub was disgusting. It looked like it was in the process of being installed. Also had to close the bedroom doors because refrigerator noise. This was supposed to be upgrade. Needless to stay I won't be sleeping tonight. Disappointing stay this time.

• Stayed February 2013
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
We appreciate your loyalty to us and value your feedback as a longstanding guest and frequent traveler. The comfort and safety of our guests is a top priority for us and your feedback regarding the outside noises and unwanted room scent will help us to rectify these issues and avoid any future disturbances. Please direct message me your contact information so I can speak with you and personally apologize. We'd hate to lose your business and hope to one day have another opportunity to serve you.

Sharon Davidson
sharon.davidson@hilton.com
VA
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel. Check in was a breeze and the ladies at the front desk were wonderful. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The beds, very comfortable. The bathroom was well stocked and clean as well. The best thing about this hotel was the price. I received the military rate of $86 plus tax. Other hotels in the area are much more expensive. I will probably frequent this hotel mainly because of the wonderful staff and price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ngwife2
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I truly apprececiate you taking the time to write a review. It is always refreshing to hear how we are doing. We strive daily to provide each of our guests with clean, comfortable rooms, affordable accomodations, and excellent service. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. Thank you so much for being our guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.
Geneva, Illinois
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This hotel is very convenient, practically across the street from the airport. And they have a 24-hour shuttle, which I appreciate because I often arrive late at night. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet, and the complimentary high-speed Internet works well. One of our offices is nearby, and the hotel is always willing to drive me to the office, saving me the cost/trouble of renting a car or calling a cab. Even though the Hilton chain isn't my preferred one anymore, I would only stay at this hotel when in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank larryd6578
Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoy having you as our guest and are thankful that you have continued to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you are able to utilize some of the many amenities we offer. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again soon.
Rochester, Mn
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We arrived late to the Hampton Inn. It was very easy to find from the airport. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean & comfortable. The breakfast was good, with many options. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Great hotel, especially if you need one close to the airport.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Chopper2
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are satisfied from the moment they walk through our doors. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.
Brevard, North Carolina
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stayed here for a few days while visiting the Asheville area and had an early flight home so we picked a location very close to the airport. We've stayed at a number of Hamptons around the country and this is a typical Hampton in many ways but what distinguishes this location is the very accommodating staff. First we asked for a top floor room but my husband didn't like the rumble from the AC units on the roof so we asked to be moved. No problem at all. We also asked the front desk clerk to print something for us since it looked like a guest was permanently parked at the business center PC -- no problem. Someone on staff made Halloween goodies and pops and they were selling them for the local humane society -- what a wonderful thing to do! Everyone we ran into, from the maintenance guy to the woman who handled breakfast, was incredibly nice and helpful. The room was comfy and breakfast was your standard Hampton Inn breakfast so I heartily recommend this Hampton for the outstanding staff, especially Sharon at the front desk.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BabsOrlando
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. We strive daily to provide our guests with exceptional service and I thank you for letting us know how we did during your stay. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff and commend them for a job well done. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that you will stay with us again soon.
Woodstock, Canada
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The staff were friendly and the hotel was nice. I stayed for one week. I requested a studio suite, but none were available. If you like sweet food for breakfast you will enjoy their breakfast, unfortunately I do not enjoy sugary food in the morning. I completed a survey at their request and breakfast is the only low rating I gave.

Room Tip: If you want a good breakfast eat somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay. I do apologize that you did not enjoy our breakfast . We do have exciting changes coming to our breakfast in the next few weeks which will allow us to serve items such as bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, etc. I certainly hope that you will come back and stay with us again once the new breakfast is up and running. I certainly appreciate your feedback because it allows us to better serve you as well as our other guests. Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#3 of 7 in Fletcher

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!