“My favorite hotel in the area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Geneva, Illinois
“My favorite hotel in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

This hotel is very convenient, practically across the street from the airport. And they have a 24-hour shuttle, which I appreciate because I often arrive late at night. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet, and the complimentary high-speed Internet works well. One of our offices is nearby, and the hotel is always willing to drive me to the office, saving me the cost/trouble of renting a car or calling a cab. Even though the Hilton chain isn't my preferred one anymore, I would only stay at this hotel when in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank larryd6578
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoy having you as our guest and are thankful that you have continued to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you are able to utilize some of the many amenities we offer. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Rochester, Mn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We arrived late to the Hampton Inn. It was very easy to find from the airport. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean & comfortable. The breakfast was good, with many options. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Great hotel, especially if you need one close to the airport.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Chopper2
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are satisfied from the moment they walk through our doors. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.
Brevard, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stayed here for a few days while visiting the Asheville area and had an early flight home so we picked a location very close to the airport. We've stayed at a number of Hamptons around the country and this is a typical Hampton in many ways but what distinguishes this location is the very accommodating staff. First we asked for a top floor room but my husband didn't like the rumble from the AC units on the roof so we asked to be moved. No problem at all. We also asked the front desk clerk to print something for us since it looked like a guest was permanently parked at the business center PC -- no problem. Someone on staff made Halloween goodies and pops and they were selling them for the local humane society -- what a wonderful thing to do! Everyone we ran into, from the maintenance guy to the woman who handled breakfast, was incredibly nice and helpful. The room was comfy and breakfast was your standard Hampton Inn breakfast so I heartily recommend this Hampton for the outstanding staff, especially Sharon at the front desk.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BabsOrlando
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. We strive daily to provide our guests with exceptional service and I thank you for letting us know how we did during your stay. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff and commend them for a job well done. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that you will stay with us again soon.
Woodstock, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

The staff were friendly and the hotel was nice. I stayed for one week. I requested a studio suite, but none were available. If you like sweet food for breakfast you will enjoy their breakfast, unfortunately I do not enjoy sugary food in the morning. I completed a survey at their request and breakfast is the only low rating I gave.

Room Tip: If you want a good breakfast eat somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay. I do apologize that you did not enjoy our breakfast . We do have exciting changes coming to our breakfast in the next few weeks which will allow us to serve items such as bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, etc. I certainly hope that you will come back and stay with us again once the new breakfast is up and running. I certainly appreciate your feedback because it allows us to better serve you as well as our other guests. Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate your business.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed here after touring the biltmore. We stay exclusively at Hampton Inns whenever possible. They are a hotel chain that you can depend on. This Hampton Inn was no different. Beautiful lobby, clean room, and friendly front desk. This was the most expensive Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at--$214 including taxes. I like the consistency in these hotels. The breakfast at this hotel was far from consistent with their counterparts. I read in an earlier review this same complaint. Management responded by stating that starting in the fall, their breakfast would be changing and improving. I would say that 10/6 is definitely fall. This was only a continental breakfast--not like what consistent Hampton Inn guests are used. Improvements need to be made. Otherwise, this is a fantastic property.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RBMB88
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I truly thank you for being so loyal to the Hampton brand. I certainly understand your concerns with our breakfast and we will be starting our upgrades in the next week or so. Once the upgrades are complete, our breakfast will include items such as bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc. I hope that you will come back and visit us and enjoy the new items we will be serving. Our lobby and public areas will have a new look and we are excited about the upcoming changes. Thank you again for your feedback.
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Loved everything about it. Great for our family! Our room felt almost luxurious. Wished we could have stayed longer. Very convenient to access Blue Ridge Parkway. Breakfast atea is beautiful. Food was the only slight let down. Pool was great after long day in the car and we were glad it was open late as well as having the hot tub.
Hope we go back soon!

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank tkurdi
Thank you so much for your kind words in your recent review. We truly appreciate your feedback. I am glad to here that you were able to enjoy the pool and outdoor whirlpool. We certainly want our guests to be able to come in and relax after a long day on the road. We have exciting new changes coming to our breakfast in the next couple of weeks and once we are completed with the upgrades to our lobby and public area, we will serving a breakfast that will have items such as bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage, etc. I certainly hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon. Thank again for your comments.
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

The hotel in Fletcher was merely a selection from the internet - and I had Hilton points. We were very surprised and pleased to find the property was exceptionally well-maintained, staff and front-desk personnel were extremely pleasant, and we enjoyed a refreshingly quiet night. Normally Hampton Inns are comfortable and you can count on certain ammenities -- this one was truly two steps higher than the usual Hampton Inn service. As always, a full breakfast area awaits you in the morning, and the check-in and check-out processes were smooth and extremely efficient. We will stay there again on our frequent trips from South Carolina to Tennessee.

Room Tip: Even though our room was situated very near the elevator, we did not hear any noise from it overnigh...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank drjackiefish
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your kind words. We strive daily to ensure that our guests feel right at home from the moment they walk through the door. I will certainly share your comments with my staff and commend them on a job well done. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Thank you for being our guest.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#3 of 7 in Fletcher
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!