Hampton Inns can be counted on for reasonable prices, clean rooms and friendly staff. This one is no exception. The clerk was on the phone when we checked in with someone complaining that there is no "hot breakfast". They offer the usual assortment -waffles, toast, cereal, juice, yogurt etc. plus items like pancakes and breakfast burritos to microwave... all very good options. They are supposed to start serving the "hot breakfast" (eggs and breakfast meat) at the end of the year. There is an outdoor pool and whirlpool, plus indoor whirlpool and sauna. Nice after being on a motorcycle for 6 hours. There are several options for eating lunch or dinner close by... a Ruby Tuesdays right up the steps off the parking lot. A couple of minor complaints we have about Hampton Inns is the sinks in their bathrooms are in a very high vanity. I am 5'1" tall and have to stand on my tiptoes to brush my teeth. Also they keep the coffee pot in the bathroom... yuuuuk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The richly furnished and elegant Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport is already anticipating your stay with us. We are perfectly and conveniently located between the quaint and historic cities of Hendersonville and Asheville, and less than 1 mile from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are also close and convenient to all of the area's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are also your perfect hotel if you are looking to enjoy some of the area's popular outdoor choices, such as Chimney Rock Park, the stunning beauty of Brevard's waterfalls, or the area's best hiking and biking trails. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 40" HD flat-screen televisions. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated outdoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa, or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor(R) equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. We also offer complimentary airport transportation around the clock and a 5 mile shuttle, taking you to some of the area's finest dining and shoping, including the new and luxurious Biltmore Park Town Square. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Airport Hotel Fletcher
- Hampton Inn And Suites Asheville Airport
- Hampton Inn Fletcher
- Fletcher Hampton Inn