Den with Pool Table and Foosball Living Room with Double-Sided Fireplace
Late Autumn View From Deck
Another Autumn View
Long Range Vistas
Long Range View - Winter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Helene B
“Dont stay stay”
Reviewed June 9, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We stayed at the Applacian Retreat and it was the worst vacation I have ever had. Nothing in this house worked, we did not have any water for 18 hours, the back door knob is broken so my husband was locked out for hours until I returned. The light bulbs in the bathroom were blown out. The toilet was broken and ran all night and drained the well. I called the number listed in the book, we waited around for 3 hours never heard back. When Sherrie did call back she told me to turn the breakers on down stairs. I explained that we checked the breakers upstairs but she said they were down stairs. We drove back and searched everywhere, there were no breakers down stairs. I called back and explained the issue, and I told here there were numerous issues at this house, she said she would send someone out. An older gentleman came out and looked at the toilet which my husband discovered was the issue. He left without saying anything. Also the Wifi is non existent. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jun 12, 2018
We are sorry you did not have a good experience at Appalachian Retreat. It is such a popular upscale cabin with great guest reviews and repeat guests. Thank you for reporting Saturday morning that you were experiencing low water. Usually that is due to not following check-in instructions of turning on the water breaker. However when you reported that afternoon it was due to a toilet that was running all night, we immediately sent out a plumber who changed out the mechanics of the toilet. The rental does have WIFI and the tech support number is in our guest book for the local carrier who can help guests set up their phones to the WIFI. The deck door does work fine but the lock must be set to the unlock position. Again, so sorry for your inconveniences. Housekeeping has cleaned since your weekend stay and has verified that all systems are functioning properly.

Sherrie Bare~4SeasonsVacations
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing