“Extremely pleased with me stay...”

Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Extremely pleased with me stay...”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I travel for work and I was happy to find a convenient and clean hotel that met all my needs. The front desk was very nice, morning breakfast had waffles!, strong wifi, and a fitness center on the way! The GM Sam helped me with directions and showed great customer service! They did a nice remodel and I will definitely make this go to hotel for Fayetteville!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Samir N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you for staying with us during your recent business trip tp Fayetteville NC. We were glad to be able to serve you as our guest. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to your next visit.
Once again thank you for staying with Days Inn Fayetteville I-95.

Samir Naik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My family and I really enjoyed our stay in the beautiful hotel rooms and then got to finish it off with a wonderful continental breakfast! Overall we are planning to come back on our way home from our vacations!

• Stayed February 2014
Samir N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We appreciate your business. We are very glad to here that your stay with us was excellent. At Days inn we take great pride in the service we provide. Guests' satisfaction is our main priority. I have shared your comments with our staff. Please do stay with us again when you are in Fayetteville. Thanks again.

Truly,
Samir Naik
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed January 29, 2014

A friendly staff and a clean, quiet room. Perfect for our stop overnight on our road trip to Florida. We left our pillow at the hotel and were too far to turn back. The manager Ashi shipped it to us and paid out of his own pocket because of a slight delay in shipment. A very honest and courteous young man. A pleasure to deal with. Customer satisfaction is obviously top on his list, he is an asset to the hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Samir N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Your feedback is very important for us.
We appreciate your stay with us and glad to hear that your experience was great. At Days Inn you can count on a friendly and respectful team dedicated to keeping our hotel promise to our guests.
Hope to see you again the future.

Sicerely,
Douglasville
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Though the room was nonsmoking the Hallways reaked of cigarette smoke. Hotel is old and in need of serious remodeling and updating.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Jeffery M
Thank you for completing a review of our hotel regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
On behalf of the entire staff and management of Days Inn I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience and unpleasant experience that you had during your stay. We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention. We take all guests' comments very seriously and assure you that we will find a way to solve the problem of smoke smell in the hallway.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Property is really trying to upgrade things at this hotel. Beds were good and room clean. Carpet could be changed as well as TV's but you can't change everything all at once. Great for traveling through. Owner very nice and accommodating. Breakfast great!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Doreen C
Dear Guest,
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our facility.
Thank you for the feedback. Guests' feedbacks are very important for us to improve our service. We appreciate your stay with us and glad to hear your experience was great.
We are aware that our televisions are old. But just to let you know that we are in a process of changing all our guest room's T.V. starting from April 2014.

Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Hotel is located right near I-95 and has adequate fast food/connivence stores. The wifi service was good. Property does not have good truck/bus parking as it has a oneway in/out. However as a smoker, they have smoking rooms which is great for the wintertime.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Samir N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and posting your feedback. Guests' comments are very important for us to improve our service.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our facility. We appreciate your stay and glad to hear your experience was good.
Your comment about truck parking is true. We are trying to find out some sort of solution. Next time when you visit our hotel I suggest that you park your truck in the front parking lot. It is very easy access to get in and out from the front parking lot.

Truly,
Long Island, New York
Reviewed January 22, 2014

On the way from New York to Georgia, we needed to make a stop for the night & decided on Days Inn. The hotel was fairly recently renovated which was a nice surprise & the staff were very friendly/helpful. When we left to continue on our trip the next morning, my husband's wallet must have fallen on the floor & we didn't realize it until 2 1/2 hrs later when we stopped for gas in South Carolina... the hotel assured us they would look for and we were very pleasantly surprised to get a call later that day saying that the wallet had been found by housekeeping and the large sum of cash was still in it. So you can add honest to the list of employee attributes! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Gina H
Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us .Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about the honesty of our staff. I will forward your message to our staff.
All our staff members are very honest and hard working individual and they take pride to work with us. Your satisfaction is very important for us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Once again I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your stay and I hope to see you again soon.

With appreciation,