“Pleasant pet friendly place to stay”

Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Nyc
“Pleasant pet friendly place to stay”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Compared to super 8. This was the ritz carlton ! Would recommend it. The rooms were clean. Absolutley no pet smell at all Great shower. Very helpful night desk. Adequate breakfast. All in all a nice experience

• Stayed December 2013
Samir N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear that we could accommodate you and your pet during your travels to Fayetteviile and that you enjoyed our hotel and our staff. We thank you for your business and hope to see you back soon.

Truly,
Days Inn Fayetteville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I've stayed at this location three times now and haven't ever had a bad experience. The entire staff is very friendly and courteous and the housekeepers ask to make sure everything is alright when I see them. The breakfast area is large and well lit with good options. Fitness area isn't quite ready yet, but it should be soon.

Room Tip: Always get a king size bed room and they are perfect for me.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your feedback.
On behalf of entire Days Inn staff , we are very pleased to hear that your stay with us was nice. We are looking forward to being with us in the future.
We take great pride in our team members who exceed our guests expectations.
Once again thank you for your positive feedback and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed December 2, 2013

First time in Fayetteville came into town with my two girls for a funeral. We originally booked at Knights Inn Ft Bragg and had a late check in. Our train arrived at 1:00 am and when we arrived at the other hotel it was a horrific experience and have since wrote a detailed review of that one. We did not know where to go or where we would stay. Luckily we had friends that picked us up from the train and were helping us get this resolved. We called every where around Wyndham since we had the friends and family rate. Wyndham called this hotel and spoke with Monique explaining to her that Knights Inn ft Bragg refused to give back the paper work we needed for the rate. She said tell them to just come. So we arrived there about 3 am in the morning with outside temps around 33 degrees. Monique was very friendly and checked us in and directed us how to get to our room. Room was cozy and yes HEAT unlike where we had just left. I explain all of this to give our full picture of how we could have been left with no place to go in a strange city. Just to hear Monique's voice on the other end of the phone saying come was music to our ears. The beds were super comfy and my girls loved the waffles in the morning. I can't remember the managers name upon check out but he was gracious and understood what we had just gone through so still accommodated the rate especially since Knights Inn Ft Bragg charged us for not even staying there. Days Inn our heroes and saving grace. Thanks for superior customer service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jaslea12
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
It is very delightful to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel. We appreciate your time and effort for this review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. Guests' satisfaction is very important for us. Our team is always ready to welcome our guests. We look forward to your next stay when you visit Fayetteville.

With Regards,