“good nights rest”

Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49
Ranked #9 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

one night stay. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Didn't use the pool. Vending machines needed to be refilled. Good value for the money. Look for coupons in the hotel flyer for a good rate. We would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you so much for your outstanding review and for staying with us during your recent travel to Fayetteville. We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel. We hope that you and your family come back and visit us again.

With appreciation,
Sam Naik
GM Days Inn Fayetteville NC

Reviewed July 30, 2013

After traveling late at night in the pouring rain this was one of the last hotels available at 11pm on a Saturday night in the Fayetteville area- and we found out why. The hotel room A/C was not turned on and running all day so the room was a sultry 86 degrees. We turned it on full and hoped for the best starting our nightly routine of a quick shower and getting ready to go to bed. The A/C never cooled the room even a little bit! It was actually cooler outside or in the hallway! I ended up sleeping nearly naked just to try and endure the heat- (a little embarrassing with my 15 year old daughter in the next bed!) The door to the bathroom would not close- unless you charged at it like you were a cop in a drug raid. And then with the door still ajar it would not open unless you repeated the same thing in the opposite direction to get it open. The morning breakfast was very basic- no eggs or meat of any kind just cereal, bagels, bread and tiny little donuts. Green bananas that needed to ripen for 10 more days before being edible.

Room Tip: Avoid this dump!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review about Days Inn Fayetteville. Please accept my sincere apology regarding your recent stay at this Days Inn. Immidiately after your stay we installed new A.C.. You were absolutely right that A.C. was not working properly. Thanks for the suggestion. I understand how upsetting it can be to be without A.C. in hot summer days. What you experienced is not the standard we strive to uphold.

I assure you this kind of incident is not the way we conduct business. Our goal is to provide a level of service that requires diligent attention to datais and is a matter of constant reinforcement of our hotel.

Once again , we are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you.

Truly,
Sam Naik

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Reviewed July 18, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Demetrios G
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Reviewed July 15, 2013