“Average hotel”

Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Augusta, Georgia, United States
“Average hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a decent place to stay for an overnight but does not have any luxuries for an extended stay. They were doing renovations so the odor was fairly strong in the hallways and rooms.The renovations were taking place all around us so the noise was disturbing throughout the day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Debbie A
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing Days Inn Fayetteville for your recent stay in Fayetteville. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority.

I want to take this opportunity to apologize for the renovations that's going on at this time. We are trying our best that our guests would not get disturb due to renovations. But in this case we have failed. Once again please accept my apology. Please give us one more chance to serve you. I promise you will get better service next time. Hope to see you again.

Respectfully
Sam Naik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Fort Rucker
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Staff was pleasant. Room was nice. Hallway and common area needed cleaned. Lot of noise from outside.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Joe H
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Days Inn for your recent stay in Fayetteville. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority.

It is important for us that our guests' experiences are shared.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and hope to see you again soon at our hotel.

We will take extra care of the hallways and common area.

With appreciation,
GM
Days Inn Fayetteville Exit 49.
Vienna, Va
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is one of my "find" hotels. The property is under major renovations so rooms are new and fresh. Nice and helpful staff. The water issue has been resolved but i guess that is why they are RENOVATING!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn for your recent stay in Fayetteville NC. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority.

At your convenieence, would you please take a moment to share your experience with your friends and others?

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Gratefully
Days Inn Team(Exit 49)
Fayetteville NC
Winchester
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

The hot water was brown. No one told us about this before we cheked in. We found out that evening when attempting to take a shower. After contacting the front desk they informed us that the hot water tanks had been cleaned and that is why the water was brown. They told us to run the water before using. This did little to clear the water.
The person tending to the Breakfast room was not in uniform. She wore a winter coat the entire time. Didn't know she was part of the staff until she went in the back to get more muffins. We will NEVER stay here again. Were traveling with a colleg softball team that NEVER stay here again either.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

4 Thank Richard G
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your concerns with your stay at this hotel. First of all please accept my sincere apology regarding your recent stay at this Days Inn. We did had issue with brown water since last three weeks. But just to let you know that we already fix that problem. This problem was due to our hot water storage tank. Recently we removed this system. Now we have a brand new tankless water heater system which we install last week. Now water is perfectly clear. Once again let me apologize for the inconvenience you experienced as a guest at our hotel. Please give us another opportunity to serve you and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sam naik
Genaral Manager
providence rhode island
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

In this case...very little. Rusty water from shower was so bad (even after running for 15 minutes) we didn't use it--- or even wash face or brush teeth, Yuck! Windows were so dirty, can't imagine the last time they were actually washed by a human. Clean was evidentally a word that the housekeepers do not understand at this motel.

Construction dust on everything in room from hangers to carpet (room had been painted recently). Chunks of concrete or something like that on the rug. Old wooden doors with no security latch slammed every time someone left their room---it was like they were in the room with you it was so loud.

Positives were nice breakfast room with free breakfast and USA Today. Unless you are going to sleep in the lobby, who cared about renovations there? Unless you are going to date the front desk clerk, who cares if they are pleasant?

You stay in a motel to sleep, rest, (not here with pick -ups starting outside your window at 5 AM and leaving their motors running). You'd like to take a shower and watch TV (they did have cable but the TV switch was broken and you had to push the button 10 times to make it stay on) and get a good nights sleep. All in all.....a very, very basic pit stop after a long drive....and nothing more......anyone who says anything different, probably works there.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any good rooms..just make sure trucks are not backed up against your win...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank sophiebd
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay at this Days inn. First, let me apologize for the inconvenience you experience as a guest of our hotel.

Please give us another opportunity to serve you. I promise you will have a great experience next time. At this time we are going through renovation which is almost done. Rusty water problem is already been fixed. We already change our hot water system. Last week we installed brand new tankless hot water system. Now water is perfectly fine.

Once again accept my sincerest apologies in this matter. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to regain your trust in us.

Yours truly,