“New location needs upgrading” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Fayetteville Northwest Fort Bragg Area

Days Inn & Suites Fayetteville Northwest Fort Bragg Area
Ranked #39 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“New location needs upgrading”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

Really great staff, but rooms need upgrading. Requested non smoking room but didn't smell like it. The room I had was outdoors and basically the whole outdoors smelled like urine. A/C unit was loud and I had no microwave in my room. The plus was the motel is across the street from the cross creek mall and next to a shopping center. If you have a little extra money stay somewhere else, but if you need a room for the night or on a tight budget it's a decent place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chad H, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fayetteville Northwest Fort Bragg Area, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Angie,

We would like to thank you for staying with our property and for taking the time to write a review. We are currently doing some renovations and upgrading the property. For the issues you had with your experience I offer my sincerest apology. I am very grateful for you feedback that you left as it gives us a chance to make sure we are meeting our guests satisfaction. If you come back to the area I would like the chance to have you as our guest again. We have made several changes since your stay and upgrades since your stay. Please contact me personally if you return and I would be more than happy to assist you. My name is Chad and our number here is 910-867-7659. Thank you again and have a great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

The staff very pleasant and accommodating, but our room was pretty disappointing.Given the exposed nature of our first floor room the hotel might have benefited from a visible security presence. Our room smelled like tobacco when we walked in (we requested non-smoking), the lamp nearest to the door didn't work (and later we realized was missing a lightbulb), our toilet was weirdly stained, and the shower curtain was moldy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review on our property. We also appreciate the kind comments about our staff. For the issues you had during your stay I sincerely apologize. The issues you had were unacceptable, but your feedback allows be to address areas of concern. I do hope that you are willing give us another stay if your in the area and that you reach out to me personally at the hotel to make your reservation. I would like to add that we do staff security on a daily basis and have very intricate security system that is monitored 24/7. Thank you again for your feed back and I hope to have a chance to speak with you.

Travelers are raving about these Fayetteville hotels

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

It was one of the most relaxing stays that I have had in a while. The housekeeping staff was unbelievable they tended to all of our needs, the head housekeeper Peggy was just as pleasant as could be very talkative and maxe sure that we were takin care of. I recommend anyone traveling to stop for the night and you won't regret your choice I definitely will be staying again

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the glowing review on our property. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your comments and feedback. We would love to have you stay with us anytime and look forward to your next stay. Any other comments or issues, please feel from to contact me at the property. Have a great day!
Vernon Nj
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stayed there for 3 nights, Staff was excellent as well as breakfast. Clean and no bugs. Prob from the start with the bed frame extending out to far therefore chewing up your leg every time you walked by it. Maint. was speedy and fixed it promptly. Maid staff was vey nice and efficient. 1 night we were talking loudly and next thing you know security and police were knocking at our door, I guess that was a good thing.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Roy S
Chad H, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fayetteville Northwest Fort Bragg Area, responded to this review, June 30, 2014

Dear Roy S,

Thank you for your kind review. Our goal is to make sure the customer is as satisfied as possible and we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss your stay further I would welcome your phone call at 910 867 7659 or email at chad.hambric@gmail.com. Thank you again for taking the time to post and for staying with our property. Have a great day.
Travelers also viewed these Fayetteville hotels
Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#11 of 50 in Fayetteville

Been to Days Inn & Suites Fayetteville Northwest Fort Bragg Area? Share your experiences!