“Quite possibly the worst place I have ever stayed”

Days Inn & Suites Fayetteville Northwest Fort Bragg Area
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Quite possibly the worst place I have ever stayed”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I travel a great deal and the Innkeeper was quite possibly the worst, most dangerous place I have ever stayed. My guess is that the price attracts the worst of society so do yourself a favor and stay as far way from this hotel as you can.

Room Tip: Don't. Try another hotel.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mike H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Crossville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 21, 2011

I stayed four nights. The room was clean, carpet clean, bath clean. No complaints at all. Room was made up every day, left clean towels every day. Staff was pleasant and helpful. I was apprehensive after reading reviews, but price was right, so I took a chance. Everything was fine. Breakfast was okay, have had better, but for the price difference if you want breakfast, you can go to a pancake house, just a block down the street.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank sg38555
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Come here if you want to see hookers and pimps, be awakened by the sound of people vomiting, be placed in a room where the john has no water. Awakened in the night by the sound of unspeakable behaviors. Had the front desk send someone to check into our room after wew were their. The folks hanging around were of the seedy sort who had no problems learing at women. At check out time the cops were still there doing paper work for their reports. Words fail to describe how bad this place is. Would I recommend this place to a friend? I would not recommend this place to take care of my dog. STAY AWAY, Innkeeper Corperate Office are you getting kick backs from the Pimps? MAKE CHANGES NOW BEFORE SOME INNOCENT PERSON GETS HURT

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank beyond_haran
Reviewed August 18, 2010

For what this hotel charges by the night I have stayed in much nicer rooms. There was garbage in the walkway and hundreds of cigarette butts littering the halls and stairways. When we walked into our hotel room there was a very large dead cockroach that greeted us at the door. Otherwise the room appeared clean on the surface. We had a double bed that was virtually about to collapse...you could feel the springs in your rib cage when u laid down. Absolutely absurd! To known that this kind of establishment is catering to our men and women in uniform and their families and giving them this kind of service and value is ridiculous

• Stayed September 2010
2 Thank Brande H
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 5, 2010

The only thing that was good about this hotel was it's location. It was close to the mall and restaurants. The service was poor. The lady who checked me in spent 10 minutes asking the lady in front of me about her personal life. I stayed for two days and had to go get my own towels each day, cause they were never replaced in my room. My tub didn't drain well. The second evening I stayed, I was woken up in the early morning hours from people out in the parking lot being noisy. I was told there was security that worked at night, but I don't believe they were working. I would recommend spending the extra $10 or $20 dollars to go to a different hotel.

Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank wookiegray
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed April 30, 2010

I Travel every year all over the world and I have never placed a review before on the web and this has taught me the saying 'YOU GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DESERVED' for this I will always publish a review for the rest of my life. i WILL NEVER STAY AT THE INNKEEPER AGAIN I WOULD RATHER SLEEP IN THE VEHICLE 1ST. I can not say you get what you pay for because it is not a cheap fly by night hotel so you would expect it to meet expectations for its cost, BUT NO NOT A CHANCE. I always carry a disinfectant with me on all vacations/trips because we all know that no matter where you go you cant expect it always to be top notch, we all fall down sometimes and may overlook a corner however, This was just down right DISGUSTING, UNMENTIONABLE and should I add not 1 room but 2 and what is the chance of that, so if 2 in a row believe me that says alot for the rest. It was HORRIFIC! I do not believe that I am able to write it out but TAKE MY WORD. iF YOU CARE ABOUT YOURSELF DONT DO IT and if you do BE AWARE OF ALLLLLLLLL OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS (bed AND restrooms) from my HEART TO YOURS.

A CARING INDIVIDUAL

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 2DestinationUnknown
va
Reviewed March 3, 2010

I ended up at this hotel because I originally booked at the wrong hotel located on the other side of town. All the hotels on Skibo were booked for the week. But the trusty innkeeper still had rooms for $88 a night. Great location. Right across the street from cross creek mall and walking distance to toys r us and christian store. There's no gym here. I don't think there's a pool either. Parking is fine. The room was clean and decent. Nothing special, just the basics. A desk, a dresser, tube tv, micro, mini fridge, coffee maker, queen bed, night stand, and sofa. I didn't use the maid service, so not sure how that is. I had to kill a tiny bug once in the bathroom, but I won't hold it against them. There is bfast in the morning. It's no IHOP, but there's french toast, waffles, and pre-made biscuit and egg sandwiches. They also provide free internet and have a mini business desk with computer and printer. This would not be my first choice hotel, but it was good for the price.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank arielchambliss
Travelers also viewed these Fayetteville hotels
Fairfield Inn Fayetteville
Affordable Suites Fayetteville
#14 of 50 in Fayetteville
Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg

Been to Days Inn & Suites Fayetteville Northwest Fort Bragg Area? Share your experiences!