“Excellent stay!!”

Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
Ranked #21 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at this facility. The desk attendant (Laura) was just super. She set the tone for the rest of our stay. The entire staff was very friendly and showed how much they wanted us to enjoy our stay. The room was great in all respects. We have stayed in several Holiday Inn Expresses and this one sets a great example of how the facility should be run. We will stay here again for sure when we are in the Fayetteville area.

Room Tip: Our suite was great!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope that you will choose us again on future travels.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Was looking for a very clean pet-friendly hotel in Fayetteville for 1 night while traveling with our dog. This hotel was perfect! Very friendly staff, very clean, no doggy smell. King-size bed was comfortable, quiet room, heater/air conditioner quiet. Room was located next to outside door making it convenient for dog walking, but we heard no outside noise. Fridge and microwave in room. Right outside door was a large grassy area perfect for dog walking. Hotel is set-back off road, seemed like a safe, quiet area. Would definitely stay here again, even if I didn't have the dog with me.

Room Tip: If traveling with dog, 1st floor room next to outside door is perfect!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank kylieh

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel with your pet! We love all our guests young old and furry and are always glad your here! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

clean, up to date, good restaurant, larger than most swimming pool, great layout, more than courteous staff, pet friendly.

easy access on and off to I-95

close to historic Fayetteville, North Carolina.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dr C
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and hope to have you with us again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This was our 5th overnight with the dog(s) at the half way mark to Hilton Head from the DC area. Great room, beds, quiet, nice, great front desk staff, quick and very good room service dinner and breakfast. Good, fair price as you get what you pay for. We will continue to book and stay here.
Simply good people running a very good rest stop and eatery.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank TheCmdr

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at with your pet time and time again! We hope to have you with us again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We loved our stay here on December 15. Included with our Holiday Inn priority membership were a free drink and breakfast. The reception was smiley. The pool was wonderful. We returned today. The pool is closed. Priority club, we were told, has eliminated the welcome drink and the breakfast as perks as of January 1. I had to speak to the acting manager before we were able to get the breakfast included as compensation for the disappointment of not being able to use the pool. The latter being the reason we chose this hotel. Our room had 4 strange mini pillows that did not fill the space on the bed. How could so much change in a few weeks?

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

We do apologize for the inconvenience however at the first of the year IHG created new Standards for our hotels. With a new year comes new changes. IHG now requires a consistent Welcome Amenity for Gold and Platinum Members and we can now only offer 1 free drink, a goody bag, or bonus points to our Gold and Platinum Members. Club members do still receive 10 points on every dollar spent, but Welcome amenities are no longer an option. We have however lowered the price of our buffet to make it more economical and also have rates that do include the breakfast with the room.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here after 11 hour drive from Florida to NY. First room they gave us was adjoining and we could hear everything coming from the other side. They gave us another room which was a lot quieter but the fan in the bathroom was very loud, the shower was dirty, the beds were hard and small for 4 people to stay, there wasn't a clock in the room or a Do Not Disturb sign. Room service came in at 8 a.m. to clean because we did not have a Do Not Disturb sign which was startling. We were informed that the pool was closed which is why we stopped in the first place so the kids could take a last dip in the pool before we get to the cold north. Also there is no continental breakfast. ..I'm sure to help the restaurant make money. I addressed my concerns with the front desk in the morning . The man at the front desk gave us two complimentary breakfast buffet tickets a $20 value....not sure that offset the terrible rest we got. Guess we will find out after another 11 hours of driving. Pretty disappointed and dissatisfied for paying over $100.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Victoria P

We are sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied with your stay. We will address these issues with each respective department. As part of a Holiday Inn Standard, we do not offer a continental breakfast, but we do offer made to order items as well as made from scratch items on our buffet rather than the pre-packaged items the continental breakfasts consist of. We do appreciate your feedback and hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The hotel has a good location being close to I 95. It is kind of average in most ways, but what lifts it up is that it does not serve the awful "plastic" breakfast that is now all too common. They serve a real breakfast with a nice buffet table that is staffed, even your eggs are made to order by a real person you can talk to. Coffee was good and the people serving were smiling. Good breakfast goes a long way.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the breakfast! Hope to have you with us again soon!