“Looks nice, beds awful”

Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
Ranked #23 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is nice and in a good location but I am lying here in this bed and might as well be sleeping on the floor. Ridiculously hard and uncomfortable. At least there is a bar I can possibly drink myself to sleep.. Disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank itravelnc
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

We appreciate your feedback! While each guest has their own preferences to size and comfort of beds, pillows,etc. we try our best to accommodate all. Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

As a frequent traveler along the I-95 corridor, I was surprised to find a hotel that accepts pets and still maintains high quality standards for cleanliness, comfort, and service. Not only was my room beautiful, clean, and comfortable, but the restaurant provided great food and service. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I will not stay anywhere else when traveling through North Carolina.

Room Tip: Please remember to call the hotel directly if you need a pet room...the reservation services do NOT...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank skadler

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to have you with us again soon!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hotel lost credit card authorization form when my guests arrived caused huge inconvenience and charged my guests when the form was on the managers desk. They are understaffed and have lack of competence in handling out of state charges. I had to call the Corporate headquarters in london because they did not compensate me for this mistake and only refunded my guests when my card was found. LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY!

Room Tip: STAY AT HAMPTON, they don't have organization
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Casem E,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us, as it helps us identify areas in need of improvement. Please do accept our apologies for not being able to deliver an exemplary service during check in. I assure you that this is not the norm you and your guest should expect from our hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention. We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We felt welcome as we were first greeted by a friendly lady manager, named Mandy...she took a special interest in our family, who were just one more family of Ft. Bragg visitors. She helped us
with all our questions, our needs and a smooth check in. We were impressed with her, and Clinton's (night guy) friendliness.
It was nicely decorated and sparkling clean, including chocolate
kisses and apples that the hungry traveler could help themself to.
We will stay there again. Beds and rooms were comfy and immaculate!
Thanks, Mandy and Clinton!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to have you with us again soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

As per a previous reviewer stated it looks nice on the outside but terrible on the inside was correct! I believe I am in building 5 and upon stepping into my room I was dumbfounded. This is not a 3 1/2 star hotel, more like a motel! I am so grossed out I will not even take a shower. The room smells and the repairs are half a@@! I will include my pictures but they may not appear if this hotel dislikes them. This was just a quick stay over for the night. I will never return to this place!

• Stayed: November 2013
5  Thank TheTruthHasBeenTold
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Had a overnight trip for my job, the hotel staff was very nice and professional, room was very clean and the bed was outstanding I slept like a baby. Location is great being right off the highway. The price was well worth it.

Room Tip: The rooms near the 4th entry way are great as they are facing away from the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The hotel staff was friendly. The gentleman at the front desk was nice. The girl that waited on me On the restaurant was pleasant. chicken wings were huge. The rate was pretty good. The hotel needs a little rennovation but I was pleased. I didn't feel like was overpaying.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the wings! We hope to see you again soon!