“Incredible Value; Highly Recommend This Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
Ranked #23 of 52 Hotels in Fayetteville
Lakeland, Florida
“Incredible Value; Highly Recommend This Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I arrived a little late and were worried that our reservation might somehow be confused. Not to worry; within 10 minutes of arriving we were in our room and completely comfortable. As usual I will write this with Pros, Cons, and a Summary.

Pros:
This property has literally everything right on site. From a full service bar to a restaurant, fitness center, and indoor pool there is little need to travel elsewhere once you arrive. The room was cool, quiet, and comfortable. The bed was soft and the TV had every channel known to man. The location was perfect for us; literally right off of I-95. Could not have been any easier to get into and out of. Each and every staff member encountered was professional, courteous, and friendly. The stay included a full breakfast and our waitress even made me a custom glass of chocolate milk. This along with a custom omelette, this only added to the value of our stay. The shower head was amazing; a brand new massage unit that had several settings and washed away 7 hours of road stress.

Cons:
There are none. This property is clearly well managed and well maintained. I would stay here again without any hesitation and whole heartedly recommend it to others.

Summary:
What an amazing value! This will most definitely be my targeted destination should I ever have to make this drive again. (Maryland to Florida and back)

Room Tip: Ask for room 1015 - great location away from the hussle bussle of the rest of the hotel guest. Nice...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JWils0n
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for such a great review! We love hearing such great things about our hotel from guests! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you return again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Piscataway, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

This hotel is very nice and the staff is very helpful and polite to all of the guests constantly greeting you and welcoming you into the hotel. The check in process was very smooth even though it was about 11 at night. The area around the hotel was also quite nice, and the pool seemed clean. The next morning we went to breakfast that we were provided passes for. They also included a free orange juice however I was surprised to know that it costs extra however we did get the pass that made it free so that was alright with us. The server at the breakfast area was wonderful, and very accommodating. The selection and variety in the breakfast was amazing and we were definitely full for at least half the day after breakfast. Overall this was a wonderful experience with Holiday Inn and I would have no doubt or problem with coming back to this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a good room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank the98dude
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are pleased that we were able to accommodate all of your needs. We hope you choose to stay with us again.
Boca Raton Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Twice a year my wife and I drive between Florida and New York. We stopped at the Holiday Inn just off I 95 in Fayetteville North Carolina. It is about the halfway point of our trip. We were pleasfantly surprised to see a great hotel with terrific people checking us in, handling our luggage and being courteous and professional. We loved the full breakfast in the morning. Great deal for the very reasonable price that we paid. We will let many of our friends know, who also do this same trip, twice yearly. Also, our pet dog was treated very well by the hotel employees..

Room Tip: If you're travelling with a pet, just let them know in advance
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kenkoch
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thanks for choosing our hotel for your halfway stopping point. You and your pets are always welcome and we hope to see you on the way back!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

My job requires me to travel extensively. I stay in hotels 200+ nights per year. This is by far one of the best I've stayed in. The place cleaner than my home, the bed is too comfortable & the staff is great.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Bulldog6852
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed staying with us! We try to keep everything as clean as possible to make our guests feel right at home!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here on 2 Friday nights in April - on the way to Disney and on the way back from Disney.
We had reserved a room both times, and both times we arrived late at night -after 10:00 pm.
Both times our room was ready and CLEAN ! The staff was very helpful.
The breakfast buffet - free because we are Priority Club members - was delicious.
The only disappointment was that the pool was closed!
We would definitely stay here again en route to Disney.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot were very bright at night !
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are Pleased to hear you enjoyed staying with us! The pool is up and running now, so we hope will come back and visit us again soon.
Flordia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel even though the pool was down and that was one of the reasons I and family was staying. The room was clean and the young lady Carol the manager I think she was, took us to another pool and was so helpful. I really enjoy my stay. Hope pool is up on next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us the pool should be back up soon, and we hope you will come back again to enjoy it! Thanks for choosing our hotel!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn while I was in Fayetteville for my nephews wedding. The Rooms were very clean and well kept. The Staff could not do enough for you. I would definitely recommend this hotel without any concern. They also allow Pets which I thought was great!
My Nephew's wedding was held at this hotel as well. The Staff again went out of their way to make everything perfect. They were very organized, the room was set up for the wedding and the reception. they really did a beautiful job.

Room Tip: I really liked the suite it was a nice size and the sliding glass doors opened to a beautiful courty...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are so glad to hear that our staff was so accomodating! We are glad that your family enjoyed the wedding and hotel! Congrats again to the bride and groom!