“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 52 Hotels in Fayetteville
palm beach
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stopped here on the way to New York to rest during our trip. We checked in very late, but were greeted with a smile. We had an effortless check in and a clean room. Staying here was a great experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We were driving home from Florida and spent the night at this Holiday Inn. I've avoided Holiday Inn for years because they were usually older, dated and poorly maintained. Took a chance on this one after seeing some positive reviews. I was still apprehensive when we drove up as the exterior was rather plain. Totally shocked upon entering the lobby. The entire place was renovated and done very tastefully. There was a full service restaurant, which we appreciated as we were tired. The menu could have been a little more varied, but the service was good. The salad was fresh and served on a chilled plate. Even better, breakfast was included, which made the hotel an even better value. Would recommend staying here, especially after some horrible stopovers on previous trips.

Room Tip: I requested a non smoking, pet free room due to allergies. They made sure to comply.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DSG4604
We are glad you decided to stop at our hotel. We actually just updated our restaurant menu to add more items and brought back some local favorites. We hope to have you stay with us again!
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My son's soccer team stayed here, as did 5 other teams. The hotel was very large, easily able to absorb the activity of 5 teams of high school boys, and somehow remained quiet throughout the weekend. Breakfast was included, although beverages (except coffee) were an additional charge. The bar area was large and seemed to be well-stocked. The restaurant appeared to do well throughout the weekend although we only ate breakfast there. Beds were comfortable, rooms reasonably spacious and very clean, and the business, fitness, and laundry facilities were fine. The staff was delightful. We would absolutely stay again; in fact, we probably will next year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
clc023, Front desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Glad to hear yyou enjoyed your stay. We were delighted to have the teams choose our hotel to stay at. See you again next year!
Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

What can I say about this brand? Thick sheets, great shower, nice soap and shampoo, and clean rooms. This location was particularly quiet despite being close to the highway. And the restaurant has very good food, particularly the rib-eye steak. Check out the swimming pool: It looks like the perfect place for the big party.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
We are so glad you enjoy staying at our hotel! We hope to have you with us again soon! Maybe a party for you at the pool!
Starke, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed here on a road trip from Florida to New Jersey, and the room was just what I expected—microwave,flat screen TV, refrigerator, coffeemaker and free wireless internet. The breakfast buffet was good too. Kudos to the omelet chef—it was her first day, and she was a bit flustered because of the huge number of people (there was a high school sports team staying at the hotel) but my omelet was excellent.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and are glad you enjoyed your omlet! They are delicious! Thank you for your great comments!
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We"ve stayed here several times while visiting fort bragg [short distance away]. The rooms are nice with comfortable beds, especially like the patio doors directly into the courtyard. Nice indoor pool and good breakfast with a large variety and very near some favorite eating places.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank 524danale
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

As we pass through Fayetteville we choose to stay at this hotel. What a great choice! The price was right, the rooms were clean, but most importantly the manager Caroline was great. We will be back on our way from Florida. This hotel was great.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staf was so accomodating. Have a safe trip and we will see you on the return.