“room fine restaurant awful” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Provincetown MA
“room fine restaurant awful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

Comfortable room with great bed linens and amenities. Front office staff were friendly. The restaurant was terrible. Poor dinner grisly ribs and cold mashed potatoes. Breakfast was worse plus unfriendly staff.good choice if you eat elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for the inconvenience in the restaurant. We have addressed the situation with the restaurant manager and will have this resolved. Thank you for your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

On the way from florida to new york we overnighted at the hotel. Very nice hotel. has restaurant bar and best of all an indoor swim pool. Rooms were large and well kept. As a holiday inn rewards member we were entitled to a cocktail at the bar and the next morning a free buffet breakfast . Well worth the stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank marcig24
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! We hope to have you stay with us soon. Thank you for such great comments. We are pleased we could accomodate you.
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My three girlfriends and I go to the Holly Day Fair in Fayetteville NC every year. We stay at this Holiday Inn @ I-95. They are so very good to us. Great rooms, good location, no stairs.
We check in early so we can play cards and enjoy each others company. They let us play in the bar area. The staff does everything they can to make us comfortable.
We had appetizers, very good, and breakfast the next day, also very good.
All the staff treated us so nice.
We will come back next year and, of course, stay here.

Room Tip: Our rooms were in the 1100 area, near the outside entrance. Not far to carry luggage.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your great review! We love getting positive feedback from our guests. We are glad to hear you are a repeat customer, and we love having you ladies with us. See you on the next go around.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm not saying the hotel is bad, but when we checked in I desperately had to go to the bathroom. Dropped my stuff on the bed and ran in the bathroom only to find a long strand of hair on top of the toilet and the inside of the toilet was dirty, (thank God I ALWAYS) take a can of Lysol with me. I sprayed the toilet only to notice there were hairs all over the floor and in the tub - it was disgusting. We contacted the front desk and they did send over Housekeeping and she cleaned the bathroom. The rest of the hotel was clean and it's easy access off I-95 and there is Cracker Barrel down the street.

Room Tip: You can park your car fairly close to a door entrance close to your room on the first floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
clc023, front desk supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
We apologize for your inconvenience. Things like that do not usually happen. I'm glad our housekeeper was able to get thY resolved for you. We hope you will give us another try in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

My stay on Thursday October 18, 2012 was such a pleasurable visit I had to write this recommendation. The staff was friendly, kind and helpful. The courtyard was peaceful enough for yoga classes. The french themed posters reminded me of my time in France. Finally, the "bite-sized" pillows were extremely comfortable. Given the chance, I will stay at this Holiday Inn. Thanks Carolyn (Manager) for recommending this web site.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you stay again soon.
upper makefield, pa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

When we travel from PA to the Florida Keys, we always stay here because they accept pets. I just booked my 4th or 5th visit for our trip down at the end of the month. Compared to other pet friendly hotels, this HIE is far superior. The people are friendly and the service is excellent. If you are a Priority Club Rewards member, breakfast is free and it is an excellent breakfast! It is convenient from 95 and across the street from a very busy and fun Ruby Tuesdays.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you and your pet at the end of the month!
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Was transporting my son from Fort Jackson S.C. to Fort Lee in Richmond Va. and wanted a special hotel to spend the night. This hotel was great! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean, comfortable and spacious. Indoor pool area was clean with a wonderful pool area. I was looking for a hotel that some kind of outdoor seating area where we could just sit and talk. This hotel has a beautiful enclosed garden and patio area. Ladnscaped with plants and flowers. Spacious with numerous special areas to sit. We enjoyed the garden and patio very much. This hotel is a little older but very well kept and up dated. There are a number of restrauants near by. There is an on site restrauant. Very clean and comfortable. The restrauant has a nice bar with a pool table. We ate breakfast at the on site restrauant. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet that is constantly kept stocked. Price is a little high but not out of line with a hotel restraurant. Great shampoo and soap from Bath and Body Works. I can't say enough about this hotel. It has easy access to highway 95. We enjoyed our stay very much. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks for the special time you provided for me and my soldier.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad you and your son enjoyed your stay. Thank you for his service and sharing him with our country. We are happy to have met all of your needs. Hope to see you again soon.