“Pleasing Stay”

Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
Ranked #22 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My stay on Thursday October 18, 2012 was such a pleasurable visit I had to write this recommendation. The staff was friendly, kind and helpful. The courtyard was peaceful enough for yoga classes. The french themed posters reminded me of my time in France. Finally, the "bite-sized" pillows were extremely comfortable. Given the chance, I will stay at this Holiday Inn. Thanks Carolyn (Manager) for recommending this web site.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
clc023, front desk supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you stay again soon.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South

Reviewed September 11, 2012

When we travel from PA to the Florida Keys, we always stay here because they accept pets. I just booked my 4th or 5th visit for our trip down at the end of the month. Compared to other pet friendly hotels, this HIE is far superior. The people are friendly and the service is excellent. If you are a Priority Club Rewards member, breakfast is free and it is an excellent breakfast! It is convenient from 95 and across the street from a very busy and fun Ruby Tuesdays.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you and your pet at the end of the month!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Was transporting my son from Fort Jackson S.C. to Fort Lee in Richmond Va. and wanted a special hotel to spend the night. This hotel was great! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean, comfortable and spacious. Indoor pool area was clean with a wonderful pool area. I was looking for a hotel that some kind of outdoor seating area where we could just sit and talk. This hotel has a beautiful enclosed garden and patio area. Ladnscaped with plants and flowers. Spacious with numerous special areas to sit. We enjoyed the garden and patio very much. This hotel is a little older but very well kept and up dated. There are a number of restrauants near by. There is an on site restrauant. Very clean and comfortable. The restrauant has a nice bar with a pool table. We ate breakfast at the on site restrauant. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet that is constantly kept stocked. Price is a little high but not out of line with a hotel restraurant. Great shampoo and soap from Bath and Body Works. I can't say enough about this hotel. It has easy access to highway 95. We enjoyed our stay very much. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks for the special time you provided for me and my soldier.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

We are so glad you and your son enjoyed your stay. Thank you for his service and sharing him with our country. We are happy to have met all of your needs. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is one of the better older HOLIDAY INNS YOU WILL FIND.
If traveling to Florida from the Ct or NJ this is the perfect stay over. Convenient to 1-95
I think exit 109 but better check.
The restaurant serves the best and freshest breakfast buffet i have ever patronized and i mean that.The chef knows how to manage a buffet for optimum freshness..(Good job chef).
Even if i stayed at another local Hotel i would still eat breakfast at this restaurant. .

The best part is it may be comped depending on your rate
My room was $104.oo plus aaa rate and included free breakfast.
Good job Hotel and restaurant managers and staff

Room Tip: I am told this is anon pet friendly hotel but i saw many pets so ask for non pet room upstairs
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We are located at exit 49 in Fayetteville right off the Interstate. We do accept pets in pet friendly rooms only, so no worries about pets being in regular rooms. We hope to have you again in the future. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Traveling with our dog between Florida and DC has been tiring because the majority of hotels that allow dogs us humans would not want to stay at, so we generally drive straight through. We have found the Residence Inn in Florence to be good but it is expensive ($144/night plus $100 for the dog plus taxes), so we have been looking for another alternative.

The Holiday Inn at exit 49 is a very good alternative. The room was very clean, the property has a restaurant on site with room service, the staff was very friendly and it was a lot less expensive ($104 plus $35 for the dog plus taxes). The rug in the room was a bit worn and the common area hallways are showing their age a bit, but these are minor negatives.

All in all, a very good place to stay when traveling with a pet.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

We are pleased to hear you and your pet enjoyed your stay with us! We are glad we could help in your quest from DC to Florida. Hope to see you again on the return!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was definitely pleased with the service and the good people that work here, the size of the rooms weren't bad either. I'm not sure if maybe there was some sort of mistake in our room but the beds were definitely not queens, and I'm almost positive they were smaller than a full size bed. There was my boyfriend and I and another couple and we could barely fit on our beds. We're all fairly skinny so it definitely wasn't us. It was a pretty horrible sleep, especially when we had a 10 hour drive to new york the next morning. We were pretty disappointed. Also, the breakfast was $10.75 a person and it wasn't even that good. Overall the hotel was clean and the staff was friendly but we were a bit disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do not have queen size beds. Our two bed rooms have full size beds in the, (just a little bit smaller than queens). We do have rooms with one king size bed in them if you prefer a more roomier bed. Our Breakfast is a full breakfast buffet that is not included with the room rate unless you are a priority club member, but usually is equipped with everything you could think of to include omlets upon request. We do apologize and hope to have you with us again soon. If you sign up for the Priority Club and are paying a qualifying rate the breakfast will be included for two adults.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed in this holiday inn this August and we were again thrilled with the holiday inn chain. The service, the rooms, the breakfast made our travel so comfortable! All I can say is holiday inn....you do it right! Thanks, just wish all of your hotels took pets as we would never stay anywhere else. Thanks again for a great job!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!