Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$59
$109
$106
Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$58
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolpet friendly hotelbreakfast buffethotel restaurantfirst floorfrench toasthalf wayhalfway pointruby tuesdaysfridge and microwaveroom was clean and comfortablefront desk staffovernight staystaff was friendlyno elevatornorth carolinabaron
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was definitely pleased with the service and the good people that work here, the size of the rooms weren't bad either. I'm not sure if maybe there was some sort of mistake in our room but the beds were definitely not queens, and I'm almost positive they were smaller than a full size bed. There was my boyfriend and I and another couple and we could barely fit on our beds. We're all fairly skinny so it definitely wasn't us. It was a pretty horrible sleep, especially when we had a 10 hour drive to new york the next morning. We were pretty disappointed. Also, the breakfast was $10.75 a person and it wasn't even that good. Overall the hotel was clean and the staff was friendly but we were a bit disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do not have queen size beds. Our two bed rooms have full size beds in the, (just a little bit smaller than queens). We do have rooms with one king size bed in them if you prefer a more roomier bed. Our Breakfast is a full breakfast buffet that is not included with the room rate unless you are a priority club member, but usually is equipped with everything you could think of to include omlets upon request. We do apologize and hope to have you with us again soon. If you sign up for the Priority Club and are paying a qualifying rate the breakfast will be included for two adults.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed in this holiday inn this August and we were again thrilled with the holiday inn chain. The service, the rooms, the breakfast made our travel so comfortable! All I can say is holiday inn....you do it right! Thanks, just wish all of your hotels took pets as we would never stay anywhere else. Thanks again for a great job!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

The hotel is right by the I-95 interstate which was great because we were really tired and did not want to drive through town in order to find a place to stay. Most places that allow pets are pretty bad but this one is really nice so you really enjoy to stay there. The staff was friendly as well and in the morning you had a large selection of breakfast items. It was perfect for us since we still had to travel another 9 hours.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

We are so glad you had a great stay with us! We hope to have you and your pet again on a return trip.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stopped here for the second time on our recent trip from NY back to FL. We have small dogs and we were happy once again with the comfortable accomodations, pet friendly environment and value. There is a pet fee of 35.00, but a pet fee is not uncommon in North Carolina. The property is very nice; there is a restaurant and lounge inside the hotel, as well as other food and beverage options within walking distance.

The bed was great, room very clean (Ours did not smell as stated in another review.) and the staff was friendly and helpful. Ok, ...so a "newer" TV might have been better - the TV worked well. We had a a small fridge and microwave; as a Priority Club member, breakfast was included. The pool was nice and this hotel was a perfect fit for our one night stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

We are so glad that you chose our hotel again! Thanks for staying with us and we hope to have you again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed at this hotel, while on our way to Florida. The hotel is conveniently located off of I-95. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. This is all we really needed for a quick stop off of the highway.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay! We hope to have you stay with us again Soon and make your stay just as pleasant!