“Clean and pet friendly!”

Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
Ranked #22 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Clean and pet friendly!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The hotel is right by the I-95 interstate which was great because we were really tired and did not want to drive through town in order to find a place to stay. Most places that allow pets are pretty bad but this one is really nice so you really enjoy to stay there. The staff was friendly as well and in the morning you had a large selection of breakfast items. It was perfect for us since we still had to travel another 9 hours.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
We are so glad you had a great stay with us! We hope to have you and your pet again on a return trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Sarasota, Florida, USA
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stopped here for the second time on our recent trip from NY back to FL. We have small dogs and we were happy once again with the comfortable accomodations, pet friendly environment and value. There is a pet fee of 35.00, but a pet fee is not uncommon in North Carolina. The property is very nice; there is a restaurant and lounge inside the hotel, as well as other food and beverage options within walking distance.

The bed was great, room very clean (Ours did not smell as stated in another review.) and the staff was friendly and helpful. Ok, ...so a "newer" TV might have been better - the TV worked well. We had a a small fridge and microwave; as a Priority Club member, breakfast was included. The pool was nice and this hotel was a perfect fit for our one night stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
We are so glad that you chose our hotel again! Thanks for staying with us and we hope to have you again soon!
Milford, Delaware
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed at this hotel, while on our way to Florida. The hotel is conveniently located off of I-95. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. This is all we really needed for a quick stop off of the highway.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay! We hope to have you stay with us again Soon and make your stay just as pleasant!
Fenwick Island, Delaware
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stopped in Fayetteville NC on our way to Fl. Stayed at the Holiday Inn because they allow pets. Rooms we nice with small fridge and microwave. Amenities we well presented. The lobby has coffee available and there is a restaurant as well. The indoor pool is very nice. Staff was pleasant and the hotel was very sound. I didnt hear any upstairs, hall or side noises. Thats a bonus. I highly recommend for people traveling with pet.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Scs0216
clc023, Front desk supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We hope to have you with us again soon!
Davie, Florida
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stayed here on our way up I 95 with three people and a dog. Hotel was very accommodating of all our needs (Mainly a roll-away bed), and our room was well-appointed and clean. But the age of this property shows; we were greeted by a strong, dank smell when we entered our room and our dog reeked of it for a few days afterwards. The linens seemed somewhat old and worn, but there was never any worry of bedbugs or other nuisances. All in all, it served its purpose as a decent overnight stop along I-95.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We are glad we could accommodate you needs,however worn linens or smells coming from our rooms are not a norm. Hope you can stop in with us again so prove this to you! Thanks for choosing our hotel.
Boca Grande, Florida
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Once again we stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida. We have never been disappointed. The hotel welcomes our 4 legged travel companions and is clean, bed comfortable and staff are amazing.

Stayed June 2012
, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
We are so glad that you and your pet enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Roseburg, Oregon, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Maids NEVER cleaned in 7 days. They gave our room to someone else while we were still in it, and they entered our room. They could have taken anything. Ran out of coffee and only had decaf for 3 days. Someone stole our laundry basket (most likely staff because there was no one else in the hotel). Phone never worked, and the internet cut off all the time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have had. Since you were travelling with pets and the pets were left unattended in the room, the housekeeper is not permitted to enter the room without the owner removing the pets first. Im not sure what is meant by we gave your room away other than maybe a guest mixed up there room number with yours by mistake. While we do apologize that your laundry basket was lost, it is not very fair of you to blame our employees for such things that you are not sure is true. We also did come to your room and fix the phone, only to find that someone had plugged the cord into the wrong spot. Again we do apologize, but in all fairness to the hotel we did compensate you for your trouble.

Travelers are raving about these Fayetteville hotels