“Wedding Night Room - front desk super helpful.”

Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South
Ranked #21 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My daughter was married in Fayetteville on July 3, 2011. I booked a King suite for her the night of her wedding. Mostly because the room set up was perfect for the bride and her attendants to get ready. She arrived before I did and the front desk let her into the room on the condition that as soon as I arrived I checked in. I was down at the front desk several times with requests. Do you have this? Do you have that? Can we get this sent to the room? Every request was granted quickly and with a smile.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2011

Glad we could be of assistance to you and your daughter. Hope the wedding went well, and we hope to have you again in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Stopped here on our way to Florida for the 4th of July. This hotel was very nice, and very dog (pet) friendly. Beds where very comfortable. Room was very clean. This hotel was filled to capacity at 8:30 pm so phone ahead for reservation. I would differently stay again.
Only issue the front desk was not at all concerned about the lack of ice. We went to the attached restaurant and they supplied us with ice. One needs a cocktail after traveling 12 hours. We will make this our stopover in the future, even without ice.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we would love to have you and your pets stay with us again.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

Nice hotels along I-95 that are pet-friendly aren't that common, so when we find one, we like to share it with other pet-lovers. We chose to spend the night in Fayettville because of their excellent dog park. It's a great place for our large dog to "stretch his legs" after hours on the road! There were other, less expensive places nearby, but we chose this Holiday Inn based on tripadvisor reviews. It was worth a little bit extra. The lobby was spacious and inviting, with a convenient adjoining restaurant. The front desk staff wasn't particularly welcoming but at least answered our questions about other restaurants nearby. And, our room was spacious, clean and quiet and the bed very comfortable. When we travel with our dog next year, we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
clc023, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We would love to accomodate you and your pet again in the future!

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I have stayed here several times while traveling to/from FL with my one (later two) little dogs. I was surprised at how nice it is, especially for a pet-friendly hotel. The room was very pretty and, believe me, I am picky and do NOT like being in an outdated, depressing room. I had a first-floor, outside entrance so I could easily take the dogs outside. The full restaurant with room service was a huge plus....I did not have to go searching for a meal once I got there. Room-service was prompt and the staff is friendly. I love the crab-cake sandwich and get it every time. The hotel was quiet, the bed was comfortable, and it is cvertainly in a convenient location to get on-off 95.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank AnnetteFun
clc023, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you and your pet stay with us again.

Reviewed May 18, 2011

When you check.into a motel you expect a few things. The clerk would know who you booked through, how to open the door ( if it's not standard ), how to log on to the internet in your room ( if there is a password needed ). This clerk seemed to be in a fog. Even the directions to my room were not clear. Let's chalk it up to a possible new employee.
Otherwise we had a nice large room with the usual amenities. Very comfortable. We only stayed over night, so we did not have a chance to sample the pool or restaurant. But all in all , the price was right, and the stay was enjoyable.

Room Tip: We booked thru the Holiday Inn website.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ham_on_wry

We do apologize for any inconvenience. We have been training some new employees lately as well as getting use to having an internet password, which we just aquired. We are glad you were pleased with the rest of your stay.

Reviewed May 17, 2011

We decided to pay a little more to ensure a good night's sleep on our stopover from NY to FL, and it was worth it.

This hotel is a little older, but the room was great, the service was great, and we got a the rest we needed.

At check in we received vouchers for the breakfast buffet in the restaurant because we are in the loyalty program. That was a pleasant surprise and we all enjoyed the meal.

We arrived late due to traffic but check in was efficient, and the pool was still open.

There were a lot of pets, and pet hair in the corridors, but we didn't hear any noise during the night or early morning.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank karemore

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to have you again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2011

The Good: incredibly friendly staff; good location right off I-95; several restaurants within walking distance or very short drive.

The Bad: room had broken sliding screen door; mold and mildew on the shower; stains on bed sheet; just generally unclean/un-kept.

The Ugly: swimming pool was in the middle of what appeared to be a converted ball room.

Probably would not stay again based on un-cleanliness.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family