$109
$99
CandlewoodSuites
$93
HIExpress.com
All reviewsguest roomsbuffet breakfasthotel of choicenorth carolinahurricane
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I stayed here last October during hurricane Mathew and the hotel was OKish but my recent stay was a great experience from the last time. The hotel has been uplifted with new paint and wall paper, the room was big and airy, USB charging next to the bed, lots of 110V outlets, the TV channels on the large flat screen were clear and crisp with a good choice to look at. I had the buffet breakfast which was very good. I had a view f the pool which was blue and clean, Lastly the staff were all attentive and 1 forgot my tooth brush and was present 2 at reception to use for free.ALL IN ALL for the price, it is the best place to stay in Fayetteville NC

Room Tip: The 6th Floor in the Ramada Tower is the best
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Ebony F, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff took such great care of you during your visit. I agree that we have a great location for business travelers, and would say that our hotel on the quiet side of Fayetteville is an excellent location for leisure travelers as well! Let us know the next time you plan to visit, and we'll help you fill up whatever free time you have!

Reviewed September 12, 2017

This hotel was nothing but a contentious experience for me in so many ways. I will be brief. I was stuck in the elevator twice for short periods of time because the elevator would not open or close the doors properly. The housekeeping did not clean my room until my third day there after I had contacted the front desk on both days to ask why my room was not serviced. When I asked the third day to the housekeeping staff which woke me up early since I had arrived late the night before from my work. When I asked the lady how long it would be to have my room serviced she said I have 8 rooms ahead of you. After not having my room done for 3 days I should have been given better response, so I told her my room has not been serviced for 3 days, she said I'll get to it when I'm done these 8 rooms on my schedule. So later that day, another housekeeping lady knocked on my door and asked if I was staying over. They then said I needed to go to the front desk and take care of my reservation which I had book extended stay through Expedia and informed them of this when I checked in 2 days earlier. The key card would hardly ever open the doors to the building or my room unless I stood there with hands full swiping the card for up to 2 minutes sometimes. I changed the card after the first day and it still kept happening. So annoying when you're tired and hands full. why's the door locked during the daytime anyway? Lastly, they had a choice between a free continental breakfast which had stale donuts and make your own waffles, plus fruit, which I don't like fruit and warm milk sitting in ice. They had a full buffet which also didn't look that great either for a cost of $5. It was my worst experience at a Wyndham Rewards location as a Wyndham owner. Oh yeah and one more thing. the pool looked Green and full of fungi and people were still swimming in it. That's just disgusting. oh yeah, and the A/C was horrible because the heavy curtains covered the whole air-condition blower and I called the front desk and they did have a man come put a plastic guard over the blower vent so it could block the curtains from covering it.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ebony F, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel as your satisfaction is important to us. I am sorry that your situation had not been brought to my attention earlier in your stay when it obviously should have been remedied on the first mention. I have worked with the staff to ensure they understand the importance of communicating with the management team any time we have an issue that is not able to be resolved immediately. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

What was supposed to be and enjoyable trip for a wedding turned out horrible. Most of the rooms had bed bugs on the floor we stayed on. The bride herself got bit by them and was broke out in rash on her wedding day. None of us could sleep due to the fear of having them and being bit.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ebony F, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Please allow me to apologize that we did not provide an outstanding experience for your visit. I assure you that the issues mentioned in your review have been addressed by our team and have been corrected. We have reviewed our procedures and made appropriate changes to prevent this from occuring in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family