“Truly Outstanding”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville I-95
Ranked #20 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is one of the older, original Hampton Inns, with exterior room access and no elevator (two story facility).

It was one of the best places we have ever stayed, even though for only an overnight while travelling.

The facility was spotlessly clean, the beds were outstanding, the staff was efficient and friendly, and the breakfast was great.

We will certainly stop there again on our north-south travels.

1  Thank Brian H

Reviewed March 30, 2014

It may be an old motel style but it is impeccably kept. Easy parking in front of your door, comfortable beds and bedrooms, fridge, Wifi, amenities: everything you need and expect for a one night stop on the 1-95.

The only minus is the minuscule breakfast area. It is an overcrowded and small sitting area and also very crowded in the food serving area where you have to wait or line up for everything being juice, coffee and especially the toaster. Knowing that I suggest that you go earlier or later but try to avoid breakfast rush hour.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Excellent location - close to the highway. Great breastfast. Well maintained. We forgot an item in the room and the staff was great about retrieving it and keeping it for us until we got back a few days later. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2014

There were so many hotels close to this one that I recommend you try one of them before you come here. We had such a good experience at the Hampton in Chincoteague, that we stopped here for an overnight stay on the way to Charleston SC. Big mistake......the tiny room needed much attention.....damaged furniture, yucky mirror, rusted toilet paper handle, no bolts on the toilet and the absolute worst food ever. Kind of like reconstituted space ship food in a pouch.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

on your way south if Fayetteville is convenient stop, this Hampton Inn is an excellent place to stay. Very pleasant staff - extremely clean rooms. Only problem we experienced was very noisy guests in room next door - however we did not report this to staff, so not their fault

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I always try to make our reservations with the on-site staff. Somehow I got connected to the 800 number for Hampton/Hilton. I explained that I needed one of our two rooms to be first floor because this location does not have an elevator. The agent said she would make a note. When I emphasized that this was essential she seemed to brush it off. (She also said there were no rooms available for the AAA discount. Guess what, the front desk agent asked if we had AAA as soon as we checked in.)Sure enough when we got to the hotel there was not a first floor room available. Fortunately the night manager had seen the note and put a hold on a room. The on-site staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast area is a little tight, but that just gave folks a chance to say good morning to one another. Convenient location, easy access to I95, restaurants and gas stations.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank nawbmw
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the facility. The closeness of restaurants and service stations was an added bonus. I was recommend this hotel to others because it was a great place for me. The best thing about this hotel, is that you feel welcome when you first walk in the door.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo