“Best Hampton Inn experience ever!!!”

Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Upon check in, the staff was extremely attentive and friendly. They wanted to ensure we were comfortable and had everything we needed prior to heading to the room. The complimentary breakfast staff was also equally as attentive and nice. We felt as if we were eating at a restaurant, not a complimentary breakfast. Highly recommend this Hampton Inn, you won't be dissapointed!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brad A
There are newer reviews for Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Love the Hampton brand. Everything I need. Awesome bedding, internet, free breakfast good location. Front desk staff impeccable, welcoming and knowledgeable.From housekeeping to management made us feel like family not as guests. My preferred Hotel Brand wherever we travel

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stayed one night on our way home from FL. Hotel was clean, bed was super comfy, hotel has coffee available in the lobby around the clock with flavored creamers (a bonus) and cookies in the evening (saved on dessert). Complimentary breakfast was excellent which is hard for me to usually enjoy due to being wheat/gluten intolerant. They had 2 kinds of non-wheat cereal, yogurt, and fresh fruit, so I was happy. Staff was very pleasant. I would definitely stay again.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was the best Hampton Inn in which we have stayed. The evening sandwiches provided (at no cost) really hit the spot after a long day on the road. The lobby also had coffee, hot chocolate, and hot water for tea. The breakfast was well prepared and ready at 6am. Great job by the staff.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

After reading reviews, I was a bit worried about staying here. We didn't have any problems. The room was clean, bed comfortable, and the staff was very hospitable. Breakfast was a bit crowded but hostess was very helpful. Everyone here went above and beyond my expectations.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank buddyhpup
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stayed one night and had an excellent experience. Staff was very hospitable, the room was clean and smelled good. This hotel offered wine and cheese from 6:00 - 7:00 pm! The breakfast was your typical but very good and the hostess was very accommodating.

Room Tip: Stayed on 1st floor. Fairly quiet being off main road.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Fran_Elizabeth
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Got to this hotel and it was not good. The room frig did not work properly and I could not believe that it was a Hilton property. Exterior doors and cob web in the hotel room. Television played but some of the channels were fuzzy. Before I left, I asked that a manager call me. No one did. If you can imaging a person bar-b-queuing on the back of a pick up truck in the parking lot. Very noisy over the early night and just a bad stay. I have been a Hilton Honors member for almost twenty years and I have never stayed at a hotel like this before. I have never had an issue that a manager has not called me. This was a bad stay. Please keep driving.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank WorldTraveler19999
ByronSr, General Manager at Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

We're sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had and apologize for our delaying following up. It's never our intention to be anything but helpful and we're taking this opportunity to reevaluate our processes. Someone from our hotel will be following up with you shortly.