“Very nice stay, very handy for travelers.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville I-95
Ranked #19 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is located on an exit right off route 95 and was very easy to find. Check in was quick and easy. It is motel style. The literature in the room stated it is one of only a few of the original Hampton Inns. The room was small but comfortable, with a frig, microwave, and a table and chairs. Inside was a personal letter from the manager with a phone number where he could be reached if needed 2/7. I never seen this before. It was very convenient to be able to park right outside the room! Having the motel style, with the Hampton quality was perfect. We will stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I like being able to book a ground floor on the older Hampton's so I know where I will have a room where I want. The rooms are starting to age so I would guess a reflagging in the near future since this property doesn't meet the new design standards.

Quick and efficient checkin and was in my room within minutes. Breakfast was OK.

The hotel staff was very friendly and efficient.

Hilton needs to keep some of these older very well run properties. They really give you good value.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Hotel location is most convenient for business travelers. Some visitors prefer morning bed tea so tea bags should be provided. some visitors are check in late and may be late in complementary breakfast and can not find items which likes.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We have stayed at this particular Hampton Inn the past few years on our way to Florida. The experience, as usual, was great - clean, comfortable room, friendly staff, delicious breakfast. We will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stayed for the weekend with family in tow. Small rooms for a family of five, but very clean and comfortable. My expectations were exceeded, especially being a hotel in a military town and just off I-95! Breakfast was great, and the staff were helpful during a power outage the morning we left. No power to the entire block, so the front desk was busy helping people find places to get gas.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Older Hotel, all rooms open to the outside, 2 story with no elevator. Rooms were clean, but furniture had been around awhile, convenient to ruby Tuesdays. Breakfast was a good variety, staff was courteous and friendly

Room Tip: 2 stories, no elevator, stairs a distance from some rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband and i Drove 8 hour straight form new jersey so we were totally exhusted. We had stayed in the hampton inn in the town we lived in and it was the most wonderful experiance ever. So this time around we thought it would be the same so we decided to stay here for one night. The only thing i really wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed for the night we stayed. However, the hotel did not have ANY and i mean ANY hot water for the whole night. Thank god i was able to take a shower in the (early ) am. But low and be hold by the time my husband decided to take a shower which was like and hour later. They had shut the water off completely. This has been the worst hotel i have EVER stayed in and if i would give it a rating it would definately be 0.

1  Thank PhillipsFamily214
ByronSr, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville I-95, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our property. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements