“THE BEST HOTEL EVER”

Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
A TripAdvisor Member
“THE BEST HOTEL EVER”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The GM at this property is the best..I needed a last minute room and he worked that out for me..The rooms are super clean and the staff are very friendly and polite..I will be returning in a few weeks..Thanks

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I are fans of Hampton Inn's, however this experience made me lose a little faith in them. My brother and I were driving our elderly mother South for the Winter and reserved two rooms at this hotel since it is a good midway point. I reserved 1 room for mom and another (with 2 double beds) for my brother and I. A few days prior to arrival I was called and asked if I would be willing to change our reservation from 2 double beds to a king bed. I clearly stated "no, my brother and I are sharing the room and need separate beds." My reservation was reconfirmed, call ended. Upon arrival I learned that I had confirmed the change to a king bed. I informed the woman that I most definitely did not change the reservation. After some time, she did find us the desired room. I felt as though someone tried to pull a sneaky on us. Quite disappointing. There was some type of youth convention group there, which made for a noisy night of yelling and running.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Apex, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Great service by the staff. Quiet comfortable room. Will definitely stay here again. I travel alone frequently and this location made me feel safe even with the outside entrance to the rooms. After I arrived I received a phone message from the front desk making sure I had everything I needed. Great personal customer service. Awesome staff!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Elmira, Canada
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a good experience here. The staff was busy working away cleaning the breakfast area and refilling. Rooms were clean and updated. The only real issue is they put two queen size beds in a room for one. The staff were polite and friendly and always moving

• Stayed November 2013
Richmond, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay - even though it was only one night. The staff was friendly and attentive - offering to help when others probably would not have done so. (I discovered I had lost one earring when I first got to my room, and the staff was extremely helpful and not hesitant at all to help. I truly appreciate staff who are willing to go the extra mile, and I found this here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

cohoes,ny, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2013

When ever I travel now, I will stay at the Hampton Inn! I felt safe, welcomed, and it was great to see a very very clean room! The staff was very nice and helpful in every way. Also, it was so nice to be able to eat a very nice breakfast before I had to get back on my trip to florida!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Newport News, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This Hampton Inn was very clean and the staff at the hotel were helpful and courteous. The breakfast was inviting and healthy. The beds were very comfortable with ample supply of pillows. Will stay with them again as the need arises.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business