“Great breakfast small rooms”

Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a good experience here. The staff was busy working away cleaning the breakfast area and refilling. Rooms were clean and updated. The only real issue is they put two queen size beds in a room for one. The staff were polite and friendly and always moving

• Stayed: November 2013
There are newer reviews for Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay - even though it was only one night. The staff was friendly and attentive - offering to help when others probably would not have done so. (I discovered I had lost one earring when I first got to my room, and the staff was extremely helpful and not hesitant at all to help. I truly appreciate staff who are willing to go the extra mile, and I found this here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

When ever I travel now, I will stay at the Hampton Inn! I felt safe, welcomed, and it was great to see a very very clean room! The staff was very nice and helpful in every way. Also, it was so nice to be able to eat a very nice breakfast before I had to get back on my trip to florida!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This Hampton Inn was very clean and the staff at the hotel were helpful and courteous. The breakfast was inviting and healthy. The beds were very comfortable with ample supply of pillows. Will stay with them again as the need arises.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel, unlike most Hampton Inns, is really old, dirty and ready for demolition. Staff was friendly however. Not recommended even though I always recommend Hampton Inn. Just keep driving on the I-95 for a better one.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Choose hotel due to convenient location just off I-95, and the fact that it was only 10,000 Hilton Honors points. Breakfast was poor, furnishings run down. Exterior of motel not clean. Hotel staff pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We picked this location randomly and were very happy that we did. All of the staff from the front desk to the cleaning staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean and beds very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family