“Forget About It”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville I-95
Ranked #18 of 54 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This Hampton Inn, which costs more than many other motels, was a big disappointment. The room was small, crowded, and aged. All rooms open to the outside and there is no elevator, so we paid more for a room on the first floor. What a rip-off. The staff were friendly and helpful, so I can't put the blame on them.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 6, 2013

So this is a Hampton Inn with rooms to the outside of the hotel. Different, yes. But I have to say that accessibility can't get any better. My door was just a few steps from my car. Other than that, everything is the same as many of the Hampton Inns I've stayed at in the past.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We generally only stay at Hampton Inns. This is quite possibly the worst Hampton we have ever stayed in. The place is old, the bed was not comfortable and lumpy, the bathroom floor was dirty and breakfast was not up to Hampton Inn standards at all. The one bright spot staff was friendly and they honored their 100% satisfaction guarantee without our asking for it.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Skoots5
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love Hampton Inns-pleasant staff, clean & comfortable, outstanding breakfasts. This inn has 1 of the above. The rooms open to the outside and there's no elevator to the second floor. And these are old rooms, in an old hotel. Our room carpet was so dirty and disgusting that we had to wear shoes at all times. It even felt creepy & spongy. We were on the first floor and could hear all bathroom and water usage above, and we were in the quietest, end of the building, room. No warm cookies here-there's a basket at the front desk of individuallywrapped snacks. Although there is a waffle maker-actually two, the hot breakfasts are microwaveable sandwiches in the fridge. But this Hampton did have the usual very pleasant staff-especially Emily and Olivia, who phoned us after check in but before I realized the carpet was so dirty.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Upon check in the staff was very friendly and professional. Our rooms were nice and clean. There was a great breakfast each morning and stocked well with all kinds of items and everything seemed very fresh. The grounds are well maintained. Nice sitting area outside the front of hotel. We also enjoyed the pool however the pool is quite small. Very positive stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ByronSr, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville I-95, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing to allow us to take care of your lodging needs. We hope you decide to choose us on your next trip because we sincerely love having you here.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This hotel is just off I-95. Before I arrived, I called the hotel to ask questions and the staff on the phone, Olivia, was very cordial and professional. I was welcomed upon arrival and had no problems with check-in.
The room was very orderly and clean (see photos). As is Hampton style, the bed and pillows were like a cloud and very comfy!
This is a two-story hotel, so if you have bad knees, ask for a ground level room to avoid the stairs.
The breakfast in the mornings was very good too.
I have NO COMPLAINTS, and I would definitely stay here again if I ever need to come this way again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel was able to accommodate our request for an early check-in.This was really helpful given we did not get any sleep the previous night because of a crying baby on the red-eye flight from the West Coast and we had to attend a wedding that very same afternoon. Everyone at the hotel were courteous and friendly. The room was clean and ready for a much needed nap at 11AM.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family