“Clean”

Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Upon check in the staff was very friendly and professional. Our rooms were nice and clean. There was a great breakfast each morning and stocked well with all kinds of items and everything seemed very fresh. The grounds are well maintained. Nice sitting area outside the front of hotel. We also enjoyed the pool however the pool is quite small. Very positive stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ByronSr, General Manager at Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing to allow us to take care of your lodging needs. We hope you decide to choose us on your next trip because we sincerely love having you here.

There are newer reviews for Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This hotel is just off I-95. Before I arrived, I called the hotel to ask questions and the staff on the phone, Olivia, was very cordial and professional. I was welcomed upon arrival and had no problems with check-in.
The room was very orderly and clean (see photos). As is Hampton style, the bed and pillows were like a cloud and very comfy!
This is a two-story hotel, so if you have bad knees, ask for a ground level room to avoid the stairs.
The breakfast in the mornings was very good too.
I have NO COMPLAINTS, and I would definitely stay here again if I ever need to come this way again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel was able to accommodate our request for an early check-in.This was really helpful given we did not get any sleep the previous night because of a crying baby on the red-eye flight from the West Coast and we had to attend a wedding that very same afternoon. Everyone at the hotel were courteous and friendly. The room was clean and ready for a much needed nap at 11AM.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Prior to arriving, we informed the hotel that we would need a couple of cots when we arrived. They said they would have some available, which is why we didn't book more than 2 rooms for our 10 people reservation. Upon arriving, there were no cots and we were at the front desk talking about who was going to sleep on the floor. The lady at the front desk said 'We have 100% satisfaction guarantee so we are sorry about you having to sleep on the floor haha". She did nothing. She did not offer pillows or any alternatives. She was not even friendly. I would never go to this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jessica S
ByronSr, General Manager at Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is not what I expected from the Hampton Inn brand. This is more what I would expect from a budget brand. The mattress was old. The furniture was dated. There was no elevator. I'm surprised this qualifies as a Hampton franchise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ByronSr, General Manager at Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your guest room. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I had scheduled a vacation to visit my old Military unit at FT. Bragg, NC in observance of the 82nd Airborne Division Review for All American Week. Are experience was great. The surrounding area had changed quite a bit in the past 23 years since we were stationed there, for the better. The "not so family areaa s" of Hay street had really been cleaned up and is a very nice place to take your family. The shops and dinning was super. I can't wait to return back in a few years to hopefully see more of the wonderfull sites available.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were extremely pleased with the accommodations at the hotel as well as the staff. The room was very clean and comfortable. Would like to have seen a few more items on the breakfast bar but otherwise very nice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple