“Great for a stopover on your way to Florida.”

Red Lion Inn and Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #20 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Hotel and rooms are very clean. Breakfast was great. Rooms are very comfortable. Nice pool area and court yard. I will be back again when I am in the area. Thank you, thank you very much. Have a good and productive day.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank ramones07628

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed here on our way from Florida to NJ ( about Halfway point) and back from NJ to Florida. First of all great FREE breakfast. The waffles are fantastic. The room was nice and clean, everyone I delt with on the staff was very friendly. Free Wi-Fi, for Hilton Honors memebers. Good pricing. Close enough to I-95 but not right on top of it. We would stay here againg if we decide to drive back up north.

Room Tip: We chose a room with a pull out sofa - and a king size bed - nice size room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Dbruni
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This hotel is right off interstate 95 along with several other hotels, it's an older Hampton inn but very well kept. The doors open to the outside, but clean, fresh walkways, and at no time did I feel insecure. The breakfast area was well run, even with many travelers there. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. There is a pizza hut down the road, I got take out, and took it back to my room, enjoyed relaxing in room till hitting the road again.

Room Tip: As the breakfast area is on the small size, use your tray in your room to take your food back to you...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank OvertimeAtDuck
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this place seems like it was once a Days Inn or Super 8 - it was not even close to the quality of a Hampton Inn. The hotel is clean and convenient to I-95 but we did not find the staff friendly or overly accommodating AT ALL! I had to call 4 times over a 4 hour period to request a mini-refrigerator in our room before I was finally told that none of the refrigerators can be moved. They moved our room but did not offer any assistance with the move. My partner was not there at the time, so I had to move everything from the 2nd floor to a new room on the bottom floor while 4 housekeepers stood by watching me struggle and asking me when I would be done so they could get in to clean the old room - NEVER once offering any assistance. I would not stay here again and I would not recommend it if customer service is important to you.

2  Thank CaseyandLaurie
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This hotel is a treasure! Super clean, well-appointed, with large, comfortable rooms, and very pleasant staff. For an extremely reasonable price, we had a great bed, good linens, and an expansive complimentary breakfast with lots of hot offerings (freshly made Belgian waffles and a variety of microwavable foods like breakfast sandwiches, hot cakes, burritos), as well as fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, and appealing breads/pastries. We truly felt that this hotel welcomes its guests and cares about their comfort. The location, right off I-95 and surrounded by restaurants and gas stations, makes it ideal for travellers, but it is a rare and wonderful thing to find a hotel offering such quality accommodations to its guests as well as convenience. Kudos to the management and staff for providing us with a terrific experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jsan3
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Stayed at this property overnight during a weekend road trip to SC. The location was ideal for my needs and the rate was very reasonable compared to nearby properties. This is not your "typical" Hampton Inn, but I was appropriately warned on the web site. This is an older property with outside corridors. However, the property was clean and quiet, the room was clean and the staff I meet were very friendly. The only complaint I have is the comfort of the bed. It may have just been our room, but the bed was much less comfortable than what I have come to expect from Hampton Inn's. My Wife and I both woke up with sore back and shoulders. Again, may have just been the bed in our room.

1  Thank sonofjs
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed at this Hampton Inn midway through a drive to Florida, and I was very pleased with our experience....I'd had the room held for a late check-in, which ended up being just after midnight. We dragged our sorry tired behinds inside to check in, and the clerk at the desk (I believe her name was Crystal) greeted us as cheerfully and pleasantly as if we were rolling in midday. The room was quite small, but everything was immaculately clean and despite our closeness to I-95, it was perfectly quiet as well. In our hurry to get moving the next morning we didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but it looked like they had a nice variety of tasty offerings. Would recommend!

2  Thank BearsGirl_WV