Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville I-95
$59
$109
Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$58
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanan older hotelwafflesfirst floorcomplimentary breakfastroad triplong drivewe've stayednorth carolinafront desk staffstaff was very friendlyshelbyrubyinterstateorlandobeddinggas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The folks giving good reviews must have stayed at another facility. If we had driven around the building we never would have stopped. Construction is one thing, but filth and messy construction is another. And climbing over and around huge carts of laundry to try to find the stairs is unacceptable. Bags of trash in the walkways, litter everywhere. Just a pig sty. After check-in, we were told to drive down to the second or third set of stairs. Couldn't even find the stairs because of the mess and struggled to drag our bags a long distance in a different direction. Watched another guest have to step over construction materials to get out of his room.

Cigarette butts on the walkways and stairs and bags of trash that were there at 6 PM where still sitting around the public areas following morning. Employees lounging and smoking cigarettes in public areas was revolting to us. Room was fair, at best. Corners of the bathroom needed a good cleaning. In summary, when is a Hilton brand not a Hilton brand? In this Hampton.

The staff was cheerful and pleasant, but that is not enough. We will never return. Makes us question the entire Hampton Inn name.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I read the other reviews and I was a little scared because I had already booked before I read them. My mom and I had a great stay. The hotel was in great shape even if it is an older one. I'm pretty sure I've never stayed at a hotel where the staff was as friendly as they are at this one. I will definitely stay there again if I'm back in Fayetteville!

Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 20, 2012

This hotel (motel) must have been upgraded since some of these review were written.
Good: convenient to I95, but not so close as to get traffic noise; very friendly attentive staff; excellent hot breakfast; room was clean, comfortable king bed, adequate desk space, plenty of power outlets, good-performing Wi-Fi, bargain price.

Not so good: with motel-like setup (rooms directly on parking lot) you can get some noise from people coming and going. Someone outside my room set off their car alarm before 6:30 am. Nonetheless, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank hollyma
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We arrived here last night at around 2 AM... the staff was ready for us, with our key ready to go an a paper to sign after confirming our reservation. The man at the front desk handed me two bottles of water and some snacks, knowing we had just had a very long journey. We got to the room, the lights were on, which was a pleasant surprise, and the room was great. Nothing too fancy, but clean, a nice television, and a comfortable bed. This morning, each member of the staff that we ran into said "hello" and was very helpful in anything we needed. Breakfast had everything we would have wanted, and we were thrilled to have free internet! This Hampton Inn did not disappoint at all, and I would be more than willing to return here on another trip from New York to Florida!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My wife and I were traveling between Monticello, Virginia and St.Simons Island, GA and happened on the Hampton Inn, just off I-95, Fayetteville, NC. To the person this is perhaps the most caring, welcoming and upbeat staff I have encountered and I am a frequent traveler. The staff went out of their way to ensure our visit was a meaningful one. While this is an older Hampton property it is obviously well managed and all employees seemed to thoroughly enjoy the role they played. Kudos to the management for establishing an environment that is positive and apparently a fun place to work. The rooms and the property were clean and well-maintained. I would use this facility again and recommend it to my friends. .

Room Tip: There is no elevator but there are also only two floors and parking abounds- there are parking places on all sides of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple