I've stayed at other Fairfield hotels before and this one seemed to me to be a bit under par. My room initially on the ground floor, had a terrible smell and I asked to have it switched. I was given another room on the third floor which was smell free. They had no issues changing the room and that was a plus. The breakfast is average and the mighty "managers reception" is very poor. Although I didn't expect this reception, it sounded good until I visited it. The food was terrible, and often the dishes, empty. No buns for hot dogs, messy pots, etc etc. the hotel might do their image well if they removed this managers reception altogether. It's really not necessary. The room was what you might expect from a fast stay place, but again, a bit under par for Fairfield. The fridge in the room was a nice touch. The air conditioner maintained the temperature good, and the bathroom seemed clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated facility located adjacent to Cross Creek Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Marriott Cross Creek Mall Hotel Fayetteville
- Fairfield Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Fairfield Inn