These days travel gets be a headache. Delays after delays overbooked flights. Everybody is in a hurry, we get frustrated. I arrived at the hotel 6 hours late I was exhausted and just was not in the mood for anything else to go wrong. I was greeted by a very friendly young lady named Laurie. She was very upbeat, suprising after the very rude customer she had before me but she did not let it bother her. She gave me excellent customer service. She offered me coffe and even walked over to it and poured it after I got checked in. There was a maintence man in the lobby by the name of Dennis that welcomed me and even carried my bags to the room, he could see how exhausted I was.
When I got to my room it was so fresh and clean. You could tell they have a wonderful cleaning staff. I turned on the heat for a little whle very quiet and clean air. Often I stay at hotel that when you turn heat or air on it smells.
The breakfast staff was wonderful friendly and upbeat. The breakfast items they offered geared to any one from dieting or not.
Every time I am in the Fayeteville Area I will be a guest at this hotel. I plean on letting everyone know just how wonderful they truly are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated facility located adjacent to Cross Creek Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Marriott Cross Creek Mall Hotel Fayetteville
- Fairfield Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Fairfield Inn