All reviewsfort braggcontinental breakfastskibo roadrooms are spaciouswill stay there againrecommend this hotel to anyonethird floorking bedjoannashutdownmaidncinns
Reviewed August 1, 2007

This hotel is TERRIBLE!!! We had mold growing up our walls and ants everywhere. We only had one was clothes. I guess they figured that it would be ok for myself, my husband and my daughter to share. When we requested extra towels we were told that they were out. We had to go out to the local Wal Mart to purchase more towels.

The room was never cleaned. The cleaning lady walked in our room without knocking at 9am and never returned to clean it. When we complained we were told “We’ll do better next time”.

We were forced to stay here since every hotel in town was sold out. If I were you I would avoid this hotel by all means.

This place is disgusting and the customer service was terrible.

• Stayed: July 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank LADYSHA313
Reviewed July 16, 2007

When we arrived the hotel I gound it unclean, carpets not vaccumed (dog hair all over) the smell of smoke and it was supposed to be a non smoking room. The main entrance door did not close correctly and found a large bug of some type on the wall. I wound NEVER again stay at this hotel again and recommend you look for another.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rolleit
Reviewed June 24, 2007

Nothing really stands out about this hotel. I paid US government rate of $60 per night plus tax. I think that was fair for this property, at this location but not a bargain,

Check in and out efficient and quick. No lobby at all. Decent sized breakfast area. Standard Comfort Inn breakfast plus waffles (which are becoming a standard choice). Free USA Today newspaper.

No grounds; hotel surrounded by parking lot. Noise not a real problem. Did not use pool which was outside and surrounded by parking lot on three sides. No workout facility.

Room good. Carpet appeared to have been recently replaced. Mattress comfortable. TV standard size and received all standard cable channels plus HBO -- except no PBS! Found this strange - channel marked as PBS had been changed over to some kind of local shopping / telemarketing channel. Room was clean and had a thermostat controlled heat / AC unit, which was nice. Good shower with full size tub. Provided shampoo and hand lotion. Used iron and ironing board and they worked fine. Room had a microwave and a small refrigerator and also a coffee maker / coffee.

Mostly fast food restaurants nearby but also a Lone Star Steakhouse and a Ruby Tuesday, both in walking distance of hotel. Did not note any local restaurants nearby except a sports bar and grill, which is next door.

Very convenient if traveling to Fort Bragg.

Overall, room slightly better than average for a Comfort Inn but outside pool and lack of any lobby makes this an overall average hotel. I think completely satisfactory for one or two day stay but if longer stay anticipated, think I would like for a different hotel.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2007

Went to the hotel we were supposed to stay at--(Residence Inn by Marriott) and found out it would cost us an additional $100 to bring our pet into the room) so, although we love our pet--that is ridiculous. Called around and found this hotel, Comfort Inn--after contacting [---](owners of Comfort Inn). The operator found us a hotel close to where we already were, and made it easy for us to book a room. When we got to the hotel, I was expecting nothing much..but was pleasantly surprised. Dog cost us $40, still not as low as we wanted, but better than $100.
Hotel has been renovated, room was nice, 2 beds. microwave, frig and
decent tv. Breakfast was included, and was also a big surprise! Waffles, cereal, yogurt--in a nice setting. This hotel is not close to 95, but there are restaurants and Fort Bragg is not far. I would definitely recommend it, paticularly if you need a dog friendly place. We now only call [---] looking for a room!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lyddyPA
Reviewed March 21, 2005

This particular Comfort Inn needs to be refurbished from top to bottom. It is a very old facility and needs major improvement. I have stayed at this hotel several times, but since there are many other hotels and motels nearby and I will not ever stay at this location again. The front desk staff was very nice during check-in and check-out, but were not very helpful when I needed a remote control for the tv. The remote was missing and the one they gave me did not work. The water in the bathtub would not turn off and the room almost flooded before we left. There were urine stains on the floor around the toilet and the tile floor in the bathroom was cracked. The furniture was in poor condition. Parking was a real problem because of construction equipment, which was taking up half of the available parking lot. The triple points which I earned was not worth the price, which I had to pay for this hotel. I highly recommend that you drive by this place and stay somewhere else

8  Thank JB722