“Couldn't arrive!”

Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg
Ranked #31 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Due to a car accident we couldn't arrive at the hotel, and had to stay in Ga, I did call to cancel
But they said it was too late, since it was after 6pm.
Had reservation for Feb.24.
Unfortuantelly can't comment on the hotel but only in the rude customer service.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Bolita10,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I am unaware of anyone you may have contacted here at the hotel saying they would refund and then turn around an ot allow such refund. The only instance that this can occur is with a 3rd party such as, expedia, kayack, hotels.com and peceline. Since they are the ones that collect the payemtn form you then you have to follow their cancellation policises for refund. If they refuse then it is their decissiona dn not ours.

910-867-1777

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Just returned from a week at staying here. The room was clean but the heater drove me nuts the way it cycles every couple of minutes. The last 2 days there wasn't any hot water to shower and management didn't bother to tell anyone!
The afternoon and evening desk clerks were not the least bit friendly or apologetic about the lack of hot water.
Breakfast was the only thing good about the hotel and that's if you don't trip going in the door because of the construction.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Mrc4u,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Near Ft. Bragg.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the hot water on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with Maintenance to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. We were not aware we had any issues with our new hot water boiler installation until you brought it to our attention. We thank you for this and were abel to resolve the situation rather quickly in the morning.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Fayetteville.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Customer service is the worst,very rude.Management would not return call about problems.Other arrangements not offered when water main burst.Room was not cleaned after 1 st night of stay.Over all the worst hotel ever,please save the headache and stay somewhere else.RUDE,NASTY,and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ricardo P
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Front desk staff not as pleasant and cordial as most, but we're able to correct the type of room reservation was that was in there system incorrectly. Hallways and common areas were dirty and smelly. Rooms were nice enough with comfy beds and faulty flickering lights in the bathroom. Breakfast starts at 6 am on weekdays... That is if their worker shows up. We waited a couple minutes after 6 before we contacted the front desk and they said that the employee had "car issues this morning". After 30 minutes, still no promised breakfast and we were forced to pay for our breakfast at a local establishment due to our tight time schedule. I would not stay here again!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Hertzdonut
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Staying at the hotel while here for job training. I am very pleased. Room is very clean and the bed is very comfortable with great options for pillows from soft to hard. All the staff that I have encountered have been very nice and extremely courteous. The breakfast could definitely spoil you. Points for improvements: Ask employees to not smoke right outside any of the entrances to the building and to not through their butts on the ground at the door. Although I totally understand that the wind was EXTREMELY cold so can't say I blame them for taking cover. Sink in my room (219) drains very slow and is in need of repair.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Troy H
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Amazing - I was sitting in my room, working on my PC when all of the sudden I feel something crawling up my leg - it was a roach. The following morning I was checking my bags before leaving for my meeting, once again, I noticed two more roaches on my bags. I will never stay at another comfort Inn again -

Room Tip: Dont stay at this hotel - Roaches are all over
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Richard,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We have never had any issues such as the one you indicated and have passed this on to Ecolab, our pest control company.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I found dead bugs and lots of hairs in my bed when I turned the sheets back. I asked for, and received, another room. That room had double beds, one had hairs in it and the other seemed clean. The top sheets looked old and a few spots had tears in them. The carpet also seemed dirty. The staff was nice and the location is also good along with the value of the rooms. Maybe I just stayed on a bad night, but not changing the sheets is inexcusable!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Flyagain,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I would like to point out that the following week we upgraded to Choice Hotels new Truly Yours bedding package. Sorry for the inconveniences of the old and worn beding.