All reviewsfort braggcontinental breakfastskibo roadrooms are spaciouswill stay there againrecommend this hotel to anyonethird floorking bedjoannashutdownmaidncinns
Reviewed October 2, 2012

AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS!!! I stayed here on a week long work trip so Internet access was essential! I did not have more than 10 minutes of internet access the whole week I was there! I reported it the first night to the front desk and she said "I'll reset the router that's all I can do" that did not work. So when I got back to the hotel the next afternoon the internet was still not working so I went back to the front desk and a different person said that said I could call tech support. I told her I wanted to switch to the other Comfort Inn in town if they had internet that worked so she called over and they said their internet works fine so I asked to move hotels but she said I couldn't because my company already paid for my stay in full and if I switched I would have to pay again!!!?? While I was at the front desk a homeless man walked in and got 2 cups of coffee from the lobby then asked the girl at the front desk for a spoon and she gave him one! She gave someone that wasn't paying to stay at the hotel better customer service than someone who paid for a whole week! Horrible customer service and do not do anything to help you out. So I called Tech support who was great but he said there was def an issue at the hotel that he couldn't fix over the phone. Needless to say the internet never got fixed and the staff did nothing to make it right. I did not pick this hotel my company did it online and I told my company about my experience and they swore they will never use this Hotel again. Also DO NOT GO INTO THE PARKING LOT AFTER DARK! Even though they might have put more lights in that has not stopped all of the drunk people, drug dealers and gang members from hanging out in the parking lot as well as in the lobby and hotel hallways! I'm glad I had a rental car because I didn't care if it got stolen. If you stay here take EVERYTHING VALUABLE out of your car every time you park! They need on site security every night or something! To make things worse 3 out of the 5 mornings while I was walking to my car to go to work I was approached by different homeless people begging for money! The Bathroom had no exhaust fan so it was constantly damp. I had 2 facial soap bars but no body soap, I had one bottle of lotion but no shampoo or conditioner all week they never re stocked the bathroom. The sheets look and feel like they have been used since the 70's! Bottom line if you want to pay around $100 a night for what really is a $20 a night trucker/hooker hotel this is the place for you, If you want a good Hotel that you feel safe, good service, and internet then go somewhere else!

Room Tip: Get a room at a different hotel! This place is unsafe and has horrible customer service and no internet!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jerry P
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn near Fort Bragg.
Each night, we accommodate many guests and strive to provide only the highest quality customer service to our guests. Our failure to meet our goal is of great concern to me, and I extend my deepest apologies.
Your valuable input helps me to evaluate our priorities and procedures and come up with solutions to improve our overall guest experience. We are currently looking into and addressing the WiFi issue you experienced during your stay.
Again, please accept my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We truly hope that you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate the high quality of service offered by our hotel. If you would like, myself or one of the other members of management would be happy to personally assist you with your future reservations.

910-867-1777

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Our stay here was mostly very pleasant--room was spacious, clean, and tasteful, with HD TV, fridge and microwave and plenty of pillows. Sheets were a bit old and worn. Bathroom was damp, causing clean folded up towels to be damp when we took them from the rack. Shampoo but no conditioner provided, and not replaced during our 2-day stay. Shower pressure isn't great. The selection of TV channels is horrible! None of the main networks come in, only a bunch of sports and news cable channels, plus HBO. Not much to watch. However, with the wifi working very well, at least we had the Internet to amuse us.
I was VERY impressed with the fitness center! It must be brand new. In addition to free weights and a stretching mat, they have two treadmills and two ellipticals (all Precor with their own TV screens) that are in perfect condition. It's only open till 10 pm though. We didn't use the pool, but we heard there is no hot tub.
Breakfast selection was excellent--variety of nice fruit, yogurt, make your own waffles, muffins and cereals. Just one complaint: the hard boiled eggs were sitting in a fridge compartment that had them sitting in little puddles of water, making them taste and look pretty gross. Far from fresh, and I even started to eat one that was definitely rotten!
Check in and check out were easy, and there is tons of shopping and dining within walking distance. Panera right across the street, also Kmart. If you're super picky, you may have a lot of complaints about this place, but if a good workout and a healthy breakfast are priorities for you, you'll be quite satisfied here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flyermontana

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn near Fort Bragg. We are very happy you were impressed with our new workout facility and that it met all of your exercise needs. Your valuable input helps me to evaluate our priorities and procedures and come up with solutions to improve our overall guest experience. I apologize for the issue in the breakfast area and will look into ways to resolve this issue. Again, thank you for taking the time to tell me about the memorable experiences you encountered during your stay. We look forward to serving you again on any future stays in the Fayetteville, NC area.

gm.nc448@comfortfayetteville.com

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have stayed here previously and the internet services was almost non-existant, this time it was non-existant. Tech support could not get me connected. The manager called me the last time I stayed here, told me they were working on getting another provider and I should consider returning to the hotel. I did and this time there was NO interrnet service. I contacted tech support, informed the front desk in the morning and upon my leaving the next day. I could not work from my room and sitting in the business office was not an option for my work.
Everything else is fine, service, comfort, breakfast, room cleanliness. I will not stay here due lack of wireless internet service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Mel G
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your current stay with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced in regards to wireless connectivity. We are still in contact with alternate providers to improve the internet service at the property.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Front desk person Jessi was amazing. She was so helpful and friendly. Would stay again just for her service. Room and bed was clean. Very satisfied with the location as well. Great stay snt experience over all!

• Stayed: August 2012
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience. Our front desk staff strives to provide every guest with exceptional customer service, and it is always nice to hear back from a guest that enjoyed their stay because of it. Safe travels and we hope you will return to the Comfort Inn Fort Bragg if traveling back to Fayetteville in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I previously wrote a report about bedbugs during the month of July 2012. I complained about the manager addressing the bedbugs bites during my visit. He recently contacted me and provided proof that the room was professionally inspected for future residents who may review this message.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Marj P

I would like to thank you for contributing a follow up response to your original comment posted on July 21, 2012 under the user name “Investigata”. I am glad you received the inspection documentation and were satisfied with the results. If we can be of further assistance in your future travel needs to the area, please do not hesitate to contact us.

910-867-1777