“NO internet service”

Ranked #30 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Charlotte NC
“NO internet service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have stayed here previously and the internet services was almost non-existant, this time it was non-existant. Tech support could not get me connected. The manager called me the last time I stayed here, told me they were working on getting another provider and I should consider returning to the hotel. I did and this time there was NO interrnet service. I contacted tech support, informed the front desk in the morning and upon my leaving the next day. I could not work from my room and sitting in the business office was not an option for my work.
Everything else is fine, service, comfort, breakfast, room cleanliness. I will not stay here due lack of wireless internet service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mel G
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your current stay with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced in regards to wireless connectivity. We are still in contact with alternate providers to improve the internet service at the property.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Front desk person Jessi was amazing. She was so helpful and friendly. Would stay again just for her service. Room and bed was clean. Very satisfied with the location as well. Great stay snt experience over all!

• Stayed August 2012
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience. Our front desk staff strives to provide every guest with exceptional customer service, and it is always nice to hear back from a guest that enjoyed their stay because of it. Safe travels and we hope you will return to the Comfort Inn Fort Bragg if traveling back to Fayetteville in the future.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I previously wrote a report about bedbugs during the month of July 2012. I complained about the manager addressing the bedbugs bites during my visit. He recently contacted me and provided proof that the room was professionally inspected for future residents who may review this message.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Marj P
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
I would like to thank you for contributing a follow up response to your original comment posted on July 21, 2012 under the user name “Investigata”. I am glad you received the inspection documentation and were satisfied with the results. If we can be of further assistance in your future travel needs to the area, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Matt Johnson
910-867-1777
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I'm always skeptical about Comfort Inn locations as some can be downright nasty! I was very happy with my stay at this location. We checked in around 5pm and was surprised to see housekeeping and maintenance workers still there. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and believe me we checked it out looking for signs of bugs, mold and uncleanliness. Price was fair, breakfast was decent and parking was great. I would stay here again the next time I'm in Fayetteville.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank SteelCiti
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us her at the Comfort Inn Fort Bragg. I am pleased that you found our recently renovated Comfort Inn clean and modern compared to other locations you have stayed. Our Housekeeping and Maintenance staff take pride in their work and ensure that every room is ready for our guests before they leave. Next time you travel to Fayetteville it would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Bed bugs, infested with roaches found in the refrigerator have pictures to prove it, ants that attacked my bday cake, elevators that dont work gotten stucked in. one. Customer service very poor.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Investigata
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We have not had any issues with bed bugs brought to our attention. The room has been inspected and treated as such.
Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I must say it was pretty clean and the front desk was pretty helpful. Just the people that were there were just ghetto, they were filming or doing a photo shoot in the pool and the atmosphere was just not that welcoming.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Joscelynn P
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your comments. The hotel was not made aware of any filming being done on the property, and apologize for any unwelcome feelings you may have encountered during your stay. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Fayetteville.
North Carolina
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This hotel is close to everything! Panera, IHOP and Taco Bell is exactly across the street and easy access to every store or resturant you may like. Cross Creek Mall is about a block or two away. The lobby was nicely decorated and the staff was nice. They even had security who walked the premises often. The rooms were clean, spacious and looked exactly like the pictures on the website. The bedding was clean, my only gripe with the beds were the hardness and the extremely soft pillows. The bathroom was small but clean.

They could also do better with their choice of cable provider. It was mainly news and sports channels, HBO, TNT, TBS and Cartoon Network. Besides that you have to pay for a movie. Thank goodness for the two episodes of "My Name is Earl" and the fact that we were not in the room often. The weight room was clean and a nice size (so my husband says). The pool was very small. No more than 10 to 12 people can fit in the pool at one time and it only went up to 5ft. Nevertheless, we enjoyed a good game of volleyball with the other guests! The continental breakfast was the norm and will do if you do not want to leave the hotel. Just get there early.

If you are looking for a clean, safe, budget friendly hotel, this is it!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Abundance31
Thank you for your stay with us and for taking the time to post a review about your experience. In addition to our newly added work out/weight room, we offer guests discounted passes to the Healthplex located next door that has a full size gym/training/classes/indoor track and pool. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and convenience to many options of dining and shopping. Hope to see you again next time traveling through the area.