All reviews front desk guest service agent fort bragg continental breakfast skibo rd the breakfast area rooms are spacious will stay there again restaurants and shopping waffles great customer service king bed staff was friendly desmond ft representative nc
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This was a clean and comfy place to stay and a good location. Easy access to everything. I lived in Fayetteville for 4 years, so I was very familiar with the area. The staff was friendly enough, some more than others, if you have ever lived in Fayetteville, you would know about that "Fayetteville attitude"...The lady that cleaned the rooms on the 2nd floor on the end towards the elelvators and computers was extremely friendly!! I cannot tell you about the breakfast b/c I was never up early enough for breakfast!! : ) The only thing I would "gripe" about would be the bathroom was rather small, but I managed. I would stay here again if I ever had to go back to Fayetteville.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ShelleyD983
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and providing your feedback. Next time we hope you make it in time to enjoy our new hot breakfast with scrambled eggs and sausage. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the area. Safe travels.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Stay here if the price is right and you do not need internet. I had three devices, only one would keep a connection. This was a very slow connection with a ping of 104ms, Upload of .07Mbps, Download of .27Mbps. These are speed of less than 1% of what you probably have at home. What usually takes a minute, took an hour.

Besides this I was upset with the front desk clerk who told me nothing upon check in about breakfast (in a different building!), parking, elevators, and room location. Trash was overflowing in the trash containers outside the building every day.

On the plus side the room was quiet the first three nights, then overran by middle school children on a trip the last night. Bed was great. Bathroom was small, but adequate/remodeled.

If you have the money you may want to try the brand new Embassy Suites a mile away.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JamesTraveler

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. We are in the process of switching providers to enhance wireless connectivity. I apologize you were not properly informed upon check in of our breakfast and amenities. We hope you will consider us again while traveling back to Fayetteville for business. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

My collegue and I checked into the hotel on Mother's day late, after a long day of business travel. The Front Desk man, Mr. D'Ron Allen, meet us with a wonderful upbeat, positive, friendly and personable attitude. D'Ron, is the type of person any business should strive to have out front with his type of customer service personality. This man knows what it means to provide "Wow" service for all the customers that he comes into contact with. He should be a top paid employee because he truely sets the standard and goes the extra mile. Great job, keep up the excellent work D'Ron!!!

Room tip: Go online and take a look around. This will help make a better choice.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Duane B
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our customer service. We appreciate hearing positive feedback about our staff. If traveling in the future to the area for business please ask about our corporate rates offered for your company. Safe travels!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I was in town with a friend for a job interview. The hotel's location was perfect. A soon as we walked into the hotel we were greeted by pleasant front desk staff. Tiffany was very helpful with our search for apartments. She's very knowledgeable about the area! I would definitely come back!

Date of stay: May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to have several employees that are native to the Fayetteville area that can offer recommendations. We would be glad to accomodate you in the future if relocating for your new job!

Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

D'ron was exceptional front desk clerk upon and Tiffany was great at check out

Date of stay: May 2012

It is always nice to hear compliments about our front desk staff. All our employees strive to provide every guest with exceptional customer service while staying at the hotel. Thank you for the review and safe travels!