All reviews fort bragg continental breakfast skibo road rooms are spacious will stay there again recommend this hotel to anyone third floor king bed joanna shutdown maid nc inns
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I Love this hotel . They are always so nice when I come here I am down at least every 2 weeks . D'ron Allen is the sweetest and most curtoius and caring front desk clerk I have ever met. I was down and he cheered me right up . This place is really clean and close to everything . I will be coming back to this hotel very soon . Anything you need they can help you with it's Great !!!

Room Tip: I always get the king and it's nice and roomy and a great little fancy fridge too.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate your business and loyalty to the hotel and look foward to accomodating you on your next trip to Fayetteville!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We arrived at the hotel well past midnight but they were quick to accommodate us and they hadn't stuck us in a bad room, as often happens when you book through a prepaid service and check in late. Hotel is in great condition--seems to be fairly new. Rooms were spacious, though the bathroom was small. The room had a microwave and fridge (no freezer). Good ac. Close to fast food, restaurants, Walmart and shopping mall. Not especially close to I-95.

When we stayed there (early April), the outdoor pool was not open. The breakfast spread was complementary and on the better side - mostly continental. Breakfast is in an annex building to the side of the main hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank NampaIdaho
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your current stay with us. Our outdoor pool is seasonal and was currently closed due to renovations needed to comply with the new Federal ADA laws that were passed in March. We are pleased you enjoyed your accomodations and enjoyed the new hot breakfast we added with eggs and sausage. We hope you will visit us again next time in Fayetteville, safe travels!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

This is a really nice place! I enjoyed the room and really appreciate the housekeeping staff. I didn't meet the housekeepers, but their care for the rooms is apparent! Cleanliness is key! Way to go! Next time, I'll stick around to meet the housekeepers! Great job!

• Stayed: April 2012
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Thank you for your current stay with us and for taking the time to acknowledge our staff and quality of the rooms. We look foward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

The first night I attempted to stay there my reservation was given away to someone else and after being told this, someone in line right behind me was able to check in. They offered absolutely no assistance in finding another place to stay. The next day I attempted to stay there (the rest of my work crew was there) I had to wait over 2 hours for my room to become available. Needless to say, this will be the last time I stay here. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2012
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

Thank you for your stay with us and taking the time to give us your feedback. Reservations made without a credit card are held on a 6pm guarantee. If notification of a late arrival is not received reservations are released due to no method of payment. Check in time is not guaranteed until 3pm. We apologize if you were not able to check in earlier due to occupancy of the hotel the previous evening and there not being clean vacant rooms that could be assigned.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

My family and I came into town to visit my mother before she deploys. We booked a double with a rollaway on the Comfort Inn website. To be clear, the site gave me the option of requesting the rollaway and I made sure I put that there would be three adults and two children.I also noted that one guest in the room is handicapped so we would need a room close to the elevator. When I called the hotel shortly after booking to make sure my requests could be met I was told the rollaway would be no problem but that I would have to wait until the day I arrived to see if a room close to the elevator was available. What part of a guest being handicapped is not understandable? Working in the hospitality industry, I pre-assign guests into rooms meeting their requests on a regular basis. I was shocked that the desk agent I spoke to was flat out refusing to do so for me. To make matters worse, on our arrival THE VERY NEXT DAY my grandmother was told that there was no record of that request.

We were assigned a room near the elevator, and the room was nice. Clean and comfortable, and we enjoyed the decor. However, I did notice that the comforters on the beds had significant staining and need to be replaced. I stepped out to get food and when I came back there was a crib in the room, not a rollaway. Upon speaking to the front desk we were told that rollaways were not allowed in double rooms because of fire codes and that my son could either sleep in the crib or we could get two rooms. Never mind that I was given the option of a rollaway on the Comfort Inn site or told it was ok when I called the night before. I'm sorry, but I find this inexcusable.

To finish, my main complaint was the staff. Before going to sleep, I called down to the desk to see about getting an extra blanket for my son since he was going to have to sleep in a crib at 6 years old. It was only 7:30. I was told by Kia at the front desk, and I quote "I ain't got no access to housekeeping right now and even if I did I can't do that right now." Excuse me? So I asked her why they didn't have any blankets available at the desk and was there any way I could get one because there weren't any in the room ans got flat-out told no.

This hotel is in a great location, is clean and has a good breakfast and comfortable beds but due to miscommunication, an obvious refusal to serve guests by the staff and nasty attitudes we will never be back.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. The staff is awful and not helpful in the least.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Amanda S
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and am sorry to hear about the issues and service you encountered while you were here. We try to accommodate every request made via central reserations or an online site. Requests are not guaranteed but if available honored. Thank you again for bringing your issues to our attention and wish you safe future travels.