“Great food”

Mikoto Express
Ranked #205 of 537 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Beef, chicken, shrimp. These people do meat RIGHT! Very great for take-out. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have been coming here for years. Every time I am in town I have to make my way to Mikoto right across from 316 oyster bar. I always order the chicken teriyaki with onions and zucchini. Add in some white sauce. So good. I will always come here again!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We usually order lunch take-out from here. The food is always ready within 10 or 15 minutes no matter how busy they are, and they NEVER get our order wrong. The staff is pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I ate there last night (the last night). Nice decor and awful food. Sushi was OK and wife's stir fried veggies was awful and served long after I had finished my meal. I have eaten much better sushi from the smaller places in town. Maybe Mikoto should have spent less money on decor and more on quality of the food. Even the white sauce was bad and no flavor. I have heard mixed reviews from friends, but my review is to stay away

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We actually ate at the Mikoto on Raeford Road, not far away in Fayetteville, run by the same guy. We thought the prices were reasonable especially given the ENORMITY of the sushi rolls that arrived on our plates. The Monster Roll was absolutely gigantic. They pile the seaweed salad and grated radish liberally on. Everything seems oversized compared to sushi in New York for example. Nice atmosphere and very sweet waitress. My only complaint would be that I ordered an octopus and cucumber salad that took forever to come out and finally I was informed, about half an hour later, that they had to DEFROST it before they could make it for me. I canceled the order. They also don't do brown rice here. But everyone in our party was pretty satisfied with their sushi, and the price was right! We will definitely come back next time we're in the area.

2  Thank flyermontana