“Lunch”

Ranked #84 of 527 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“Lunch”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It ok just to keep from being hungry. They side dishes are not very appealing and they do not offer desserts.

Visited August 2013

Hope Mills, North Carolina
“love the food the prices are good enjoy the service.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Big selection. I love the pork Chops they are my favorite. The hushpuppies are amazing I hate that they changed the tea it is not as good the old one.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank katina76
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Just like Home”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

For many years, Kinlaws Grill has been a staple for my wife and I to go and eat lunch at . I always enjoy the budget prices and thge cafeteria style meals. Frankly, I can think of no other place I'd rather go and eat a lunch which reminds me of the home cooking I received as a child in south Georgia.

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Worst food ever”
Reviewed July 18, 2010

Kinlaw's must be the worst example of southern food I have ever had its poor in quality and in a area not truly fit to travel through. The restaurant is dirty and the food is about the same. The fact that the health department and the USDA allow them to stay open is a disappoinment

7 Thank qualityassurance1
tn
“GREAT”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

We ate breadfast there and it was great! You will not like it if you go for the atmosphere. But the food was cheap and good and that is hard to beat!! We are going back for lunch!!

3 Thank LADY3824