“Just like Home”

Kinlaw's Welcome Grill
Ranked #83 of 530 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed November 14, 2012

For many years, Kinlaws Grill has been a staple for my wife and I to go and eat lunch at . I always enjoy the budget prices and thge cafeteria style meals. Frankly, I can think of no other place I'd rather go and eat a lunch which reminds me of the home cooking I received as a child in south Georgia.

There are newer reviews for Kinlaw's Welcome Grill

Reviewed July 18, 2010

Kinlaw's must be the worst example of southern food I have ever had its poor in quality and in a area not truly fit to travel through. The restaurant is dirty and the food is about the same. The fact that the health department and the USDA allow them to stay open is a disappoinment

7  Thank qualityassurance1
Reviewed June 8, 2010

We ate breadfast there and it was great! You will not like it if you go for the atmosphere. But the food was cheap and good and that is hard to beat!! We are going back for lunch!!

3  Thank LADY3824
Reviewed September 3, 2009

Went today for lunch, outstanding BBQ. Off the beaten path, but the best home cooking in Fayetteville. Everyone was represented from shirt/tie to police to construction workers. The prices are ridiculously low for high quality stuff. They close at 2 pm and open for breakfast at 6am. I saw sausage or steak and biscuits for 1 dollar. Lunch I had BBQ sandwich, fries, hush puppies and a sweat tea for for dollars. They had greens, fried chicken, pork chops, chese burgers and BBQ. This was my first time and I will be back ASAP. If you are from the area, I would compare this place to Noble Foods in Spring Lake. Kinlaw's has a supermarket/meat store on the premise with all sorts of package deals for great prices and freshly cut. The sign they post states it best. "if you like it, tell a friend, if you don't or have poor service tell the Kinlaw's behind the counter." That says it all!!!!

2  Thank James d
Reviewed February 20, 2009

The best southern, down-home soul food on this or any planet! The fried pork chops are sooooo good, you will want to spit out anyone elses pork chops. They only serve breakfast and lunch, though. Get there before 2:00PM or you’ll miss out on this fine food.

2  Thank JJMIV