“Just Stopped in Because it was close by”
Review of Elizabeth's Pizza

Elizabeth's Pizza
Ranked #169 of 523 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Description: Elizabeth's Pizza Italian Restaurant is where superior ingredients and time-honored techniques deliver the best Italian dishes in the greater Fayetteville area. Made by hand and always fresh, every entree is created just for you. With over 30 years of experience, we take pride in the perfection of every meal. That's why we're Fayetteville's home for delicious Italian food, family, and fun!
San Francisco, California
“Just Stopped in Because it was close by”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Is a part of a shopping center next to Ross and looked just like a little pizza joint from the outside but, was much bigger when I went inside. I ordered a medium pepperoni pizza and some mozzarella sticks to go then sat right in front of the order counter and waited for my order. Well I waited and waited and waited some more, all while the server looked at me on several occasions. I finally after 30 minutes asked if my order was ready. I got the OH yea!!! Here it is sitting on top of the stove! Yea I saw you sitting there but I didn't think to ask you what you were sitting there waiting for. I didn't bother to call your order number either. - Anyway when I got the pizza in my car it was luke warm, very greasy (took several pieces of napkin to "clean off" even one piece). The mozzarella sticks weren't hot either! - Just MY experience!

• Visited April 2013

“Good deep dish pizza”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Good pizza and typical Italian restaurant feel. The place was packed when we arrive which was a good indication that the food was good. We had a large deep dish pizza. A little undercooked and we asked for extra cheese which turned out looking like just a regular dusting of mozzarella. But the dough tasted fresh and the sauce was good. Side salads are a little skimpy but good. Service was a bit slow as we had to ask a couple o times for refills. But, probably the best pizza around.

• Visited April 2013
Raeford, North Carolina
“Delicious most go”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

It a small pizza place with huge flavor. They have a great lunch special. The service was good and had a hometown feel

San Antonio, Texas
“Pizza and subs”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Lunch time visit. Service at lunch was decent. Pizza slices were under $2 and the subs were loaded with fresh meats, cheeses and veg. Consistently fresh food at an affordable price.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Decent Italian food, great service”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had a delightful meal at Elizabeth's Pizza. My wife and I ordered traditional meals instead of pizza. We had veal parmigiana and chicken marsala. By far the best part of the meal was desert. They make their own tiramisu in house and it is really tasty. We really enjoyed the service and the dinner overall. I think we will give it another shot and get pizza next time. Definitely still have to get desert though.

• Visited February 2013