“Food was awesome”

Asian Express
Ranked #66 of 552 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I like this place as well. There are 2 BEST thai restaurants in fayetteville. Orchid garden is #1 and this is #1 as well. Very good thai food, They are master in Pad Thai. Yummy.. I can eat Thai food every day if i can.. Soups are good too as well as food.

1  Thank Akash_Talati

Reviewed December 13, 2012

My wife (Thai) and all her friends will tell you the same thing. Best Thai food in town. Decent prices, huge portions (really two servings worth) and pretty fast considering how busy they are. Eat in area is base level diner, nothing special, but clean and the atmosphere is so friendly. Thai food is meant to be eaten freshly cooked, if you like one of the local Thai buffets you'll LOVE this place.

2  Thank Dan W
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best asian food in town. So delicious! You have to let the phone ring for quite a while sometimes if you are calling in an order because they are super busy at times (because the food is so good.) I recommend Pad Thai and Pad Se Ewe.

1  Thank PCollins C
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I absolutely looovvvee this place!! I use to eat it.at least once a week.prior to me dieting!! I always eat.the Thai Chicken fried rice!!! The lunch prices are reasonable....portions are huge....and it.comes with 2 spring rolls plus their homemade dipping sauce!!! ;-)
I prefer the Reilly Road location over the others!!

1  Thank latoyag07
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is the only place I go to for Asian cuisine. A little pricey but its soooo good.!

2  Thank Franny83